1. Transaction Service Fee (Monthly Maintenance Fee) calculation method
Depending on a merchant's plan, SHOPLINE will collect a percentage-based order-volume Transaction Service Fee (Monthly Maintenance Fee), calculated according to the table below:
Sources included in Transaction Service Fee (Monthly Maintenance Fee) calculation
- Orders created in SHOPLINE Admin
- Storefront orders
- Livestream orders
- Message Center orders
Excluded from Transaction Service Fee (Monthly Maintenance Fee) calculation:
- Orders imported from API
- Orders created in POS App
- Orders created in Kiosk
- Imported customer information Total Spend
Charge exclusion conditions
- The "Payment Status" of an order is "Expired" or "Failed".
- The "Payment Status" of an order is "Unpaid", "Refunding" or "Refunded" and the "Order Status" is "Canceled," or "Deleted".
*Note: Orders with a "Canceled" or "Deleted" Order Status and a "Paid" Payment status will still be included in the Transaction Service Fee (Monthly Maintenance Fee) calculation.
After removing orders excluded from the Transaction Service Fee (Monthly Maintenance Fee) calculation per the conditions outlined above, a percentage-based commission will be taken according to your store's plan and order volume. The fee is calculated according to the Transaction Service Fee Report generated for a given month. If you change the payment status of an order after the Transaction Service Fee Report has been generated, this change will not be reflected in the Transaction Service Fee calculation, nor the fee total.
2. Transaction Service Fee invoice
A Transaction Service Fee Report will be generated on the 10th of each month at 160:00 (UTC+8). The Transaction Service Fee report is generated automatically, and can be downloaded for the [Report Export Panel] in SHOPLINE Admin. For more information, please see: Reports Export Panel.
Transaction Service Fee (Monthly Maintenance Fee) invoices are issued within 1–2 days working days of the report and will be sent to your store's email.
3. Fee payment instructions
The payment deadline is 2 weeks after the Transaction Fee Report is generated (the 24th of each month).
- Merchants using Credit that have funds in their account at the time the invoice is issued will have the Transaction Service Fee (Monthly Maintenance Fee) deducted automatically from their account. The system will send the payment confirmation email (see below) once the fee is deducted.
- If a merchant is using Credit but has insufficient funds in their account, the system will fail to deduct the invoice amount. The merchant will receive a email notifying them of the payment failure, as well as a reminder asking them to be pay the outstanding balance by the deadline.
- If a merchant is either a) not using a Credit or b) has zero funds in their account, then the system will send out a bill reminder email. Merchants must complete the payment before the stated deadline.
- Postal/Bank transfer
- Credit (only available for Taiwan-based merchants)
- Direct debit (bank account)
- Direct debit (virtual card)