You can enrich the online store menu navigation by adding pages, product categories, blog pages, and even other external links to offer customers faster shortcuts to the pages they are interested in.
In this article, you'll find:
You can add the followings in "Menu Navigation":
- Display the pre-established pages in the store. For details about "Online Store Pages", please see Pages Management.
- Product Category
- Display the products in a selected category. Please see Set Up a Product Category for details.
- Blog posts
- Display the store's blog posts. Please see this article for details.
- External Link
- Link to other websites, such as Facebook pages.
- Promotion campaign page
- Display the event page of the promotional campaigns. Please see Promotion Page Settings for details.
- The Social Commerce plan currently does not support adding or deleting the menu. Only editing is available.
- The position and display of the main menu may differ from theme templates.
A. Drag to change the menu order
In the SHOPLINE Admin, go to [Online Store Design] > [Menu Navigation] to set the menu item and select the page. Drag to change the sorting order of the menus.
B. Add a new menu item
Click Add to create a new menu item on each section. There are 5 types: Page, Product Category, Blog Posts, External Link and Promotion Pages.
You can add sub-menu items to display more content on the website.
Drag to change the menu order
Click on the left of an item to make it a sub-menu item of the item above.
Click to reverse this change to make a sub-menu item a primary menu item.
The feature is only available for Ultra Chic, Kingsman, Doris Bien, Bianco, Sangria, Skya, Varm, Philia and new theme templates later launched.
You can now set up the third layer menu on your store to display even more information.
To set a third layer menu, please install the "3 Layer Navigation" application in the Apps Store.
After the app is installed, please head to [Online Store Design] > [Menu Navigation], you can move a menu to the third layer by clicking or dragging it to the right of a second-layer menu.
4. Menu position
To adjust the location and alignment of the online menu navigation, please see Announcement Bar / Header Settings | Page Builder (New).
*Note: Please adjust the menu position in the new page builder which is currently available for Ultra Chic, Kingsman, Varm, and Philia theme templates.