SHOPLINE offers a powerful range of tools for use with Facebook, including integration with Facebook Live, Facebook CRM, order update notifications, and more. In order to start using these, you'll first need to connect your Facebook account and Facebook Pages to your store in SHOPLINE Admin.
- SHOPLINE LIVE Live Stream Shopping Tool
- Chatbot Store on Facebook Messenger
- Instant Message Management and Manual Order
- Order update notification via Facebook Messenger
- Facebook Messenger Persistent Menu and Welcome Message
1. Steps for connecting your Facebook Page
*Note: To connect to a Facebook Page, you must first log in to your Facebook account. Please make sure you are an admin for the Facebook Page or Facebook Pages you want to connect to. If you are an editor/ moderator/ advertiser/ analyst for a Facebook Page (not an admin), you will not be able to complete the integration.
Step 1. Go to the [Channel Integration] settings page
In the SHOPLINE Admin, go to [Channel Integration] > [Facebook]. Click on Connect on the right-hand side of the "Main Page" tab.
New Facebook integration page
On the new page by going to [Channel Integration] > [Facebook]. In the "Sell products through Facebook & Instagram Shop" section, click Start setting.
Step 2. Log in to your Facebook account
Log in to the Facebook account with the admin access permission and go to Step 3.
Step 3. Select the Facebook Pages you want to connect
Select all of the Facebook Pages that you want to integrate and then click Next.
Step 4. Permissions settings
Set all the permissions to YES and then click Done. In the following window, click OK to complete this setup step.
Step 5. Confirm the connection in SHOPLINE Admin
Go back to SHOPLINE Admin and click the Connect button next to the Facebook Page you want to connect to. Once the connection has been successfully confirmed, click OK to finish the setup.
After you have completed the integration, you will be able to see a new tab with the name of a connected Facebook Page. You can change the settings for features such as Welcome Message and Persistent Menu.
New Facebook integration page
A. If you want to connect to a Facebook Page you did not originally select during Step 3. Select the Facebook Pages you want to connect to, click "Edit settings" when connecting, and choose the Facebook Page from the list.
*Note: Please do not deselect a Facebook Page you have already connected to, as this will cause this connection to fail.
B. If you cannot find your Page when trying to connect it in SHOPLINE Admin, please check and confirm the following:
1. Make sure you have been a Facebook Page's admin for over 7 days. If you have been a Facebook Page admin for less than 7 days, Facebook will not allow you to connect a Facebook Page to SHOPLINE.
2. If you have been a Facebook Page admin for more than 7 days, please first log in to your Facebook account. Click on your profile picture at the top-right of the window and then go to [Settings & privacy] > [Settings] > [Business integrations], and then check the box next to "Messenger by SHOPLINE" and click Remove. After this, go back to SHOPLINE Admin and try connecting your page again.
C. If you are using Facebook Business Manager to manage permissions for your Facebook Page, in the settings, make sure that the "Manage Page" permission is turned on for your account in your Page's "People" settings.