SHOPLINE offers a powerful range of tools for use with Facebook, including integration with Facebook Live, Facebook CRM, order update notifications, and more. In order to start using these, you'll first need to connect your Facebook account and Facebook Pages to your store in SHOPLINE Admin.
- SHOPLINE LIVE Live Stream Shopping Tool
- Chatbot Store on Facebook Messenger
- Instant Message Management and Manual Order
- Order update notification via Facebook Messenger
- Facebook Messenger Persistent Menu and Welcome Message
Steps for connecting your Facebook Page
*Please note: To connect to a Facebook Page, you must first log in to your Facebook account. Please make sure you are an Admin for the Facebook Page or Facebook Pages you want to connect to. If you are an Editor/Moderator/Advertiser/Analyst for a Facebook Page but not an Admin you will not be able to complete the integration.
Step 1: Go to the [Channel Integration] settings page
In SHOPLINE Admin, go to [Channel Integration] > [Facebook]. On the [Connect with Facebook@] page, click on [Connect] on the right-hand side of the [Main Page] tab.
Step 2: Login to your Facebook account
Log in using a Facebook account that has Admin privileges for the Facebook Page or Pages you want to connect with.
Step 3: Select the Facebook Pages you want to connect
Select all of the Facebook Pages that you want to integrate and then click [Next].
Step 4: Permissions settings
Set all the permissions to [YES] and then click [Done]. In the following window, click [OK] to complete this step of the setup.
Step 5: Confirm connection in SHOPLINE Admin
Go back to SHOPLINE Admin and click the [Connect] button next to the Facebook Page you want to connect. Once the connection has been successfully confirmed, click [OK] to finish the setup.
After you have completed the integration, you will be able to see a new tab with the name of a connected Facebook Page. From here you can change the settings for features such as [Welcome Message] and [Persistent Menu].
Things to note
A. If you want to connect a Facebook Page that you did not originally select during Step 3: Select the Facebook Pages you want to connect, click on [Edit settings] when connecting and choose the Facebook Page from the list.
*Please do not deselect a Facebook Page that you have already connected to, as this will cause this connection to fail.
B. If you cannot find your Page when trying to connect it in SHOPLINE Admin, please check and confirm the following.
1. Make sure you have been a Facebook Page's Admin for more than 7 days. If you have been a Facebook Page Admin for less than 7 days, Facebook will not allow you to connect a Facebook Page to SHOPLINE.
2. If you have been a Facebook Page Admin for more than 7 days, please first log in to your Facebook account. Click on your profile picture in the top-right hand side of the window and then go to [Settings & privacy] > [Settings] > [Business integrations], and then check the box next to Messenger by SHOPLINE and click [Remove]. After this, go back to SHOPLINE Admin and try connecting your page again.
C. If you are using Facebook for Business to mange permissions for your Facebook Page, in the Facebook for Business backend, make sure that the [Manage Page] permission is turned on for your account in your Page's People settings.