*This feature is only available for iOS v1.58.0 or later, and is not available for the Android version of the POS app.
If an order issue arises, causing incomplete uploads or other abnormal situations, you can report such matters through the POS app to SHOPLINE. Our Online Merchant Success Team will assist you in resolving the encountered problems.
This article will cover the following:
1. Steps to report transaction issues
On the POS app, go to [Orders].
Select the transaction with issues. Tap on the function button on the top right to open the drop-down menu, and tap Report transaction issue.
Select the staff to report this issue, and enter the password to proceed (if any).
Fill in a valid phone number and email address, and briefly describe the issue you encountered for this transaction.
*Note: The "Issue Description" is a required field.
Once you filled in the relevant fields, tap OK to continue.
i. Reported successfully
When the issue is reported successfully, a notification will pop up on the top of the POS app to inform you of the completion of the issue process. SHOPLINE will promptly resolve the issue for you.
⚠️ Once you have successfully reported the issue, please remember to contact the Online Merchant Success Team from the POS app or the Admin for them to officially address the reported issues.
If you tap the function button on the top right, you can see the transaction is marked as reported.
ii. Failed to report
If you fail to report, an error notification will pop up on the top of the POS app to inform you of the unsuccessful report. Please ensure a stable internet connection before trying it again.
- The data of transaction issues is stored in the local database of your device. Should any of the following situations happen, the "Report transaction issue" button will NOT be marked as "Reported":
- You delete and redownload the POS app, leading to the loss of local data.
- You reset the database for the store, leading to the loss of local data.
- You log in to the same store on a different device, and the transaction issues report will not be marked as "Reported" on a device that does not do the report.
- Once you have successfully reported the issue, please contact the Online Merchant Success Team from the POS app or the Admin to officially address the reported issues.
- How to Contact Online Consultant on POS app
- Solving Conflict Transactions
- Order Management | POS Admin
- Database Reset｜POS App