The article demonstrates the functions of the customer list.
In this article, you'll find:
- View customer list
- View individual customer information
- Filter customer
- Export customer report
- Import customer report
1. View customer list
Proceed to SHOPLINE Admin > [Customer Management] > [Customer] to view all the online store/ retail store customers, and users who interacted on Facebook.
Click the View Customer Analysis button on the top right to view more detailed customer data.
2. View individual customer information
Click View on the right side of each row to view the detailed information of each customer, all order records, membership tier information, and store credits records.
Detailed information includes language, date added, added source, setup password or not, accepts marketing or not, total spend, mobile number, addresses, and last login time.
3. Filter Customers
Click the "Add Filters" drop-down menu to select the options to filter customers.
Below are the available filters:
- Birthday: by year / by month
- Created Time: This is the time when the user was first in touch with the shop. The criteria include: in the last week/ in the last month/ in the year/ on or after/ on or before.
You can select a specific date when filtering with "on or after/ on or before".
For example, If you choose "on or before" and set 1 May 2019 as the filtering criteria, the customers created on 1 May 2019 and the date before will be included in the filtered list.
- Added From: Admin panel / Storefront website. If customers were added from the bulk import members function, they are added from the "Admin panel". If they became a customer/ member on their own, they are added from the "Storefront website".
- Registered Time: This is the time when the user became a member. Member registration is completed when the password is set.
- Filtering conditions include "in the last week" / "in the last month" / "in the last year" / "on or after" / "on or before"
- Is a Member: Yes / No
- Is blacklisted: Yes / No
- Gender: Male / Female / Undisclosed
- Accepts Marketing: Yes / No
Below filters are open for Premium Plan only:
- Membership Tier: Basic / Other membership tiers
- Membership Expiry Date: in a week / in a month / in a year / on or after / on or before. Those members whose membership does not have an expiry date will not show in the filtered list.
- User Credit Balance: equals to / greater than / less than / equals to or greater than / equals to or less than
- Tag: If your shop has installed "Customer tag & note", you can filter the customer list with the tags you created ([Customer Management] > [Customers] > Customer Details page > View all tags).
Below filters are open to shops that have enabled the features only:
- Mobile Verification Status: Filtering criteria include Verified / Not verified
- Email Verification Status: If the shop has enabled "Email Verification for Sign Up" feature, this criteria will be available for use. Filtering criteria include Verified / Not verified.
You can apply multiple filters at the same time, as shown below:
You can also search customers directly by inputting the customer name, email, or phone number:
4. Export customer report (Advanced Plan and Premium Plan Only)
Proceed to [Customer Management] > [Customers] page, click the Export Customer Report button at the top right, and check the option/ fields you wish to export. The system will email you the report in the form of an Excel sheet. For more information, please refer to Advanced Customer Report Export｜Customer List
5. Import Customer Report (Advanced Plan and Premium Plan Only)
Proceed to the [Customer Management] > [Customer] page, click the Import [Customer Report] > [Import Report] button.
After downloading the file in the email, fill in the information in the Template tab, save it and upload it to the Admin.
You can view the exported and imported results from [Report & Analytics] > [Bulk Action Process]. For more information, please refer to Import Customer Data｜Customer List