SHOPLINE's Smart OMO is the ultimate solution to integrate online shopping and offline service. It breaks the limit between devices, provides customers with a more integrated shopping experience, and allows merchants to capture clear information of customers, all of which benefit from the arrangement of push notifications, promotions, and campaigns.
In this article, you'll find:
1. Overview of store performance
i. Store performance
Tap the Performance Overview in the left menu to view the store performance. You can select the time range at the top right of the tab. Currently, you can view the data for the past three months.
*Notes: This section is updated hourly.
Tap How is it calculated to view the data source.
- The retail store sales are captured from the transaction data of POS + Smart OMO.
- Online store sales are the data of online transactions (including the staff's sales from guiding customers to purchase online which attributes to the store and staff performance. Please refer to this article to learn more about Product Recommendations).
ii. Individual Staff performance
Under the Performance Overview, you can view the sales performance of individual staff, which is summed up from the data recorded in the order, and sorted by sales amount. If the order has no staff data, the "Staff Name" will be left blank.
- [Coming Soon] Combined orders and related operations after orders are merged will not be included in staff performance metrics.
To learn more about combined orders, please refer to this article.
- Staff performance for each employee is updated on an hourly basis.
2. Overview of staff performance
Tap Staff Performance to view the personal performance of the logged-in staff. You can select the time range at the top right of the tab.
- Retail store performance is derived from the transaction data of POS + Smart OMO.
- Online store performance is derived from the transaction data of online orders (including orders from store referrals and product recommendation links). For more details on these two features, please refer to the following FAQs: [Coming Soon] Store Referral | Smart OMO, Recommended Products | Smart OMO.
- Individual staff performance is updated hourly and supports data for the last three months.
3. Sales Performance guidelines
Sales performance will be attributed to different staff members depending on the order source, order type, operating staff, and settings in the Admin.
The guidelines for sales performance are as follow:
- For more details on recommended products, please refer to Recommended Products | Smart OMO.
- For more details on entering the spending amount, please refer to Enter Spending Amount | Smart OMO.
- Retail Store: Store Performance | Shoplytics
- Retail Store: Staff Performance | Shoplytics
- Installation & Related Settings | Smart OMO
- Member Search & Registration | Smart OMO
- Enter Spending Amount | Smart OMO
- Member Profile | Smart OMO
- Recommended Products | Smart OMO