The "Recommended products" in Smart OMO allows store staff to send product recommendation links to customers. The performance will be attributed to the store staff after customers place orders.
This article will cover the following:
1. Recommended products
In Smart OMO, select Membership Management and enter the customer's phone number or email address to open the member profile. In the Member Profile, tap Recommended products.
Search products by barcode, SKU, or product name.
Select the product and it will show up in the "selected products" on the right.
*Note: If the product has multiple variations, select the variation and tap Confirm.
Support editing the variation for the selected products.
Tap Share to generate a product recommendation link.
Invite the customer to scan the QR Code.
Or choose other sharing methods by SMS or send copied links to customers.
The SMS preview is as follows:
When the customer scan the QR code or click on the link, they will be directed to the user login page. After login, they will see the list of recommended products, and can directly place an order.
2. Order details & Order Report
A. Order details
In the SHOPLINE Admin, go to Order Management > Orders to check on the customer's Order details.
- Order Created From: displayed as "Storefront".
- Order Source: display the store name that generated Smart OMO links.
B. Order Report
You can export Order Report on the Orders page, check "Order From" and "Sales."
It will show the name of the store and sales that generated the product recommendation link.
3. Performance Calculation
The performance will be attributed to store staff when customers place orders recommended by the staff. The calculation rules are as follows:
A. Performance review
Tap the Performance Overview in the left menu to view the store performance. You can select the time range at the top right of the tab. Please read this article for more details.
B. Rules of sales attribution
- When customers click on the links by phone or computer and complete the order within 24 hours, the performance will be regarded as store/ staff performance and recorded as online store order.
- If customers remove or purchase other products, the total orders will still be regarded as store/ staff performance.
- If the same customer places the order with another phone/ computer, the performance will be regarded as store/ staff performance.
- If the store has been removed or the staff has resigned, when customers place the order, it will not be regarded as store/ staff performance.
- Only products published in the online store will be added to the cart. Products removed from the store will not be added to the cart.
- If customers place a second order within 24 hours with the same link, it will not be regarded as store/ staff performance unless they re-click the recommendation link for the second order.
- Suppose customers click on multiple links generated by different staff. In that case, the system will refer to the link that successfully places the order; the performance will be attributed to subsequent store/ staff.
- The product recommendation link can be shared by other people. Any completed orders within 24 hours after clicking the link will be regarded as store/ staff performance.
- The link has no expiration date. However, customers have to complete the order within 24 hours after clicking the link for the performance to be regarded as store/ staff performance.
Please refer to the graph below for different scenarios of performance accumulation rules: