With SHOPLINE Live tools, you can create your unique personalized livestream (weblink format), or connect to Facebook Live. This will increase your interaction with fans and expand product exposure. SHOPLINE Live provides a full livestream shopping experience, your fans can shop as they watch and keep the orders rolling in!
This article will cover the following:
- Livestream interface (merchant's view)
- Livestream interface (customer's view)
- View livestream performance
1. Livestream interface (merchant's view)
i. Top left indicators
- Number of viewers: The current number of people in the livestream. Those who reload the page and reenter the livestream will be counted as new viewers.
- Cart amount: The number of carts added from the livestream.
- Estimated sales amount: The sales amount from orders created from the livestream (including unpaid orders).
ii. Bottom indicators
- Extensions: Beauty, marquee, announcement, etc.
- Flip: Switch between the front and rear cameras.
- Comments: Send a comment to the livestream.
- Settings: Resolution, share, livestream settings, etc.
- Product list: Recommend products and pin product information.
For more details, please refer to the following FAQs:
2. Livestream interface (customer's view)
You can share the livestream link on your social channels. Customers can use the link to view the livestream.
If customers enter the livestream page before it starts, it will be displayed as follows:
The following will demonstrate how customers can comment and place orders using the desktop and mobile versions.
i. Desktop interface
First, customers need to click Log in now.
Customers can enter and send comments after logging in.
Click the icon to hide the live chat window. Customers can click the icon to show it again.
b. Add products to cart
Customers can click the icon next to the product to add it to the cart.
Click the icon to hide the live product list. Click the icon to show it again.
Click the icon on the bottom right to open the cart.
Upon confirmation, click Proceed to Checkout.
You will be directed to the checkout page on the storefront. Please follow the subsequent steps and enter the relevant information to complete the checkout.
ii. Mobile view
- Customers can tap the icon, and they will be directed to the login page of the store.
- Customers can enter and send comments after logging in.
b. Add products to cart
- Tap to open the live product list.
- Tap the icon next to the product to add it to the cart.
- Tap to open the shopping cart.
- Upon confirmation, tap Proceed to Checkout.
- The page will be directed to the checkout page on the storefront. Please follow the subsequent steps and enter the relevant information to complete the checkout.
- After the livestream has ended, customers can continue to add products and place orders through the livestream.
- The shopping carts created from the livestream and storefront are separate, and the products added to one cart will not be synced with the other.
- Currently, the livestream cart does not support the Lock Livestream / Post Sales Product.
- Only newly created livestreams will have the updated livestream interface as illustrated above.
3. View livestream performance
Once the livestream has ended, you can view the performance from the livestream list in [SHOPLINE Live] > Recent Livestreams.
*Note: The livestream performance is updated every 5 minutes.
If you have enabled the SHOPLINE Live tools, you can find the "Affiliate Platform" checkbox in the export template fields. This field will display "SHOPLINE Live" as the affiliate platform.
Orders created from SHOPLINE Live will display "SHOPLINE Live" as the order source in the order details.