SHOPLINE's released "Affiliate Performance Center" for KOL feature provides a platform for KOL partners to view reports with clear, detailed and unbiased information on the progress of a campaign and affiliate reward totals.
This allows affiliates to get a clearer understanding of the effect and outcomes of ongoing campaigns.
Note: Please install the "Affiliate Performance Center" App for KOL in SHOPLINE Admin by going to [Apps] > [Apps Store] in order to continue with the setup.
This article will cover the following:
- Step-by-step setup
- Inviting and enrolling KOL partners in campaigns
- Checking reports on the KOL platform
1. Step-by-step setup
Step 1: Check your plan
In the upper right corner of SHOPLINE Admin, go to ["Hello, OOO"] > ["My Subscription & Billing"] to view your store's plans and modules.
- If you see the screen below, with the headings "Paid" and "Modules" in the "Plan Subscription" section, please confirm whether your store has the Promotion module. If you have this module, please skip to 2. Inviting and enrolling KOL partners in campaigns.
2. If you see the screen as below, where there is the heading "Current Plan" please make sure that under plan you have a Premium, O2O, or Enterprise plan.
- If you have one of these plans, please go to [App] > [App Store] and install the Affiliate Performance Center app.
2. Inviting and enrolling KOL partners in campaigns
Step 1. Send invite to KOL partner
In SHOPLINE Admin go to [Promotions & Reward] > [Affiliate Campaign]. In the [KOL Partner] column for a campaign click [Invite].
Please note: For more information on how to set up an Affiliate Campaign, please see: Affiliate Campaign (FAQ).
Step 2. Email/copy invite link
After clicking [Invite], enter the KOL's email address into the relevant field in the following window, or click [Copy] to copy the link and send it via a different channel.
Step 3. Ask KOL to register & log in to Affiliate Campaign platform
1. If using email, the KOL partner should click on [Enroll Here] in the email invite.
2. Ask the KOL partner to register a username and password. If later you invite the same KOL partner to take part in a different campaign, they can use the same username and password to log in to the platform and view all of the campaigns they are currently enrolled in.
Note: Passwords must be 8–20 characters in length, and must include a mixture of uppercase and lowercases characters, and a number.
3. After a KOL partner has registered, the window below will appear asking them to verify their account via email.
4. To complete the registration, a KOL partner needs to click on [Verify my account] in the verification email, after which they will be taken directly to the KOL platform.
3. Checking reports on the KOL platform
A. Check all promotional campaigns
1. If a KOL partner is already registered and verified, merchants can click directly on [KOL Partner Platform] to copy a link to the platform that they can then send to the KOL partner.
2. After a KOL partner has logged in to the KOL Partner Platform, they will see a full list of all the campaigns they are enrolled in, split between [Ongoing] and [Expired] tabs. A KOL partner can click on the graph icon on the right-hand side of a list entry to view detailed reports for specific campaigns.
B. Checking report details
- On the page for a particular campaign, you will be able to a full list of orders made using an affiliate code, including details such as order number, order status, payment status, net sales, and affiliate reward.
Clicking on the [+] icon will display the order details.
- In the [Campaign Information] section, you can check the status of a campaign (ongoing/expired), start/end date, reward condition, reward, and the currency the reward will be paid in.
*Note If the campaign reward is set up as a fixed amount per sale, then regardless of the order status or payment status the [Affiliate Reward] field will display the fixed amount. The final reward amount will be calculated according to the "Net Sales" total.
*Net Sales = Subtotal - Discount - User credits - Member points, and exclude the delivery fee, payment fee, taxes.
- On the right-hand side of the page, KOL partners on the share icon located on the left to copy a campaign link for use by customers.
- Clicking on the affiliate reward rules icon in the center will open a window with the campaign's reward rules, will the download icon on the far right will download a campaign report.
C. KOLs enrolled in campaigns with multiple stores
KOL partners that enrolled in campaigns with multiple stores will be able to tell which store they are looking at on the KOL platform from the store logo displayed at the top of the window (see below).
- Once a KOL is enrolled in a specific campaign, this cannot be altered. Before inviting a KOL to enroll in a campaign, please ensure you send the enrollment link to correct email address/person.
- KOL partners must log in to the KOL platform to view reports.
- If an order is edited by a merchant after it has been made, the affiliate reward amount will also be updated.
- If a merchant splits an order after it has been created, the affiliate reward amount will also be updated and will be calculated according to the parent order.