With SHOPLINE's coupon feature, merchants can drive customers' willingness to purchase and increase the use of promotions. Merchants can also use social media posts and EDMs to make it easier for customers to use coupons. Besides, merchants can send different coupons for specific customers according to their membership tiers. Let's give it a try!
1. Confirm your plan of store and start using it
In the upper right corner of the store backstage, go to [Hello, OOO] > [My Subscription & Billing] to view the store's plans and modules.
- If you see the screen as below, there are "Paid" and "Module" in the "Plan Subscription" section. Please confirm whether your store has a "Promotion" module. If so, you can go to step 2 to set it up.
- If you see the screen as below, the "Plan" in the "Current Plan" is Basic, Advanced, Premium, O2O, or Enterprise. Please confirm whether your store has a "Premium/O2O/Enterprise".
If so, please go to [App] > [App Store] in the left menu to install the feature.
2. Display coupon in member account
- When selecting the apply method, check "Display coupon in member account" and the coupon will show in the member center.
More details please refer to: "Promotions & Reward" Step 3 - Set Benefits & Criteria"
After the setup, you can choose to display/hide coupons in the member account. Go to Member Center and click [Promotions & Reward] > [Promotions] > [Promotion Settings].
3. View coupons in the Member Center
After logging in to the Member Center, customers will see a coupon tab with Coming Soon/ Valid/ Invalid coupons that apply to them.
- Coming Soon:
- Claimed coupons which the promotions have not started yet
- Single Coupon Codes of upcoming promotions with "Display coupon in member account" enabled
- Valid: Ongoing coupon promotion
- Single Coupon Codes of ongoing promotions with "Display coupon in member account" enabled
- Claimed Coupons for ongoing promotions
- Coupons that can only be used once per member, and have been used already
- Coupons that have been used up to the limit
- Expired coupons
- Coupons are set for "First purchase only", but the member has already placed orders
The coupon display includes the coupon code, promotion name, expiration date, and the number of times the coupon can be applied.
- If you set a limit of one time per member, "One-Time" will be displayed.
- If you set the number of times customers can use the coupon, "First X Shoppers Only" will be displayed.
4. Select a coupon at the checkout page
Go to the checkout page, and click on Apply A Coupon Code in the order summary box. Customers can enter the coupon code or click on "Select Coupon" and display all available coupons.
- If the coupon is set to target all customers, customers will not be able to see the coupon without logging in, but can still use the coupon by entering the coupon code.
- If the coupon is set to target all members/ specified membership tier/ specified customer tag, customers will need to be logged in to view the coupons and apply them.
- [Promotions & Reward] Step 2 - Set Target Group
- [Promotions & Reward] Step 3 - Set Benefits & Criteria