Add-on items amount that you can create on shop in:
- Advanced Plan: 10 items
- Premium Plan: Unlimited
This article covers:
- Sell promotion sets of main products and add-on items: Add-on Items is one of the effective way to boost up your sale. You can assign at most 5 add-on items to a main product
- Setup shopping limitation on main products and add-on items: You can decide to set up limitation for add-on items or not. Unlimited add-on items setting could be a way to sell add-on items with low price and large amount of inventory
- Limitation ON: Customer can buy add-on item together with the main product but he/she is limited to one add-on item per one main product purchase.
- Limitation OFF: Customer can buy a minimum of one main product and there is no limit to how many add-on items he/she can buy.
- The Shop discount will not be applied to add-on items: As add-on item is already a discounted item, it cannot be further discounted with any discount settings in Sales & Promotions
Please go to SHOPLINE admin panel > "Products and Categories" > "Add-on Items"
You can set the quality limit for add-on item. System is preset to on as default.
When you turn on this feature, customer can buy add-on item together with the main product but he/she is limited to one add-on item per one main product purchase.
When you turn off this feature, customer can buy a minimum of one main product and there is no limit to how many add-on items he/she can buy.
Click "Add" to add an add-on item
Similar to create a normal product, create name, upload image (1 image only) and other information for your add-on item
You can assign the add-on Item to one (or more) main product(s) and each main product can have at most 5 add-on items
You can search main products by various methods:
- Search by product keywords or SKU in search row
- Search by product tags
- Click "Search by Categories" > Click the sign to search from drop down menu
Choose your own search method and click > Pop-up window shows the search results > Check "Select" box of products to attach to > Click "Confirm" to finish
If you want to assign the add-on item to more than one main products, there will be 2 scenarios when you are setting the price:
Same add-on price for all assigned main products
Check "Same add-on price for all assigned main products" box > Insert price in the blank box on top > Add-on price box in the section below would be disabled if you check this box
Not the same add-on price for all assigned main products
You cannot insert any numbers if you uncheck the"Same add-on price for all assigned main products" box > You have to insert price one by one for each main product
Browse add-on items
"Products and Categories" > "Products" > "Add-on items" edit tab
You can check the assigned add-on items of that main product in this page. It would include the unpublished, expired, no inventory add-on items in the list also.
Edit add-on items
"Products and Categories" > "Products" > "Add-on items" edit tab > Click the add-on items’ name or image to redirect to the add-on items edit page and update the info
you can directly go "Products and Categories" > "Add-on Items" > "Edit" to edit, delete, publish add-on items in this page
Update add-on items inventory in bulk
"Products and Categories" > "Inventory" > "Add-on Item" to update stock
Click here for complete inventory management guide
Product Inventory Report, Product Sales Volume Report
- Add-on Item will be display in the column of "Product Name"
- Main Product attached to the add-on item will be displayed in the column of "Variation"
- When an order contains an Add-on Item, the column of "Has Add-on item(s)" will be displayed as Y (Yes)
Order Report (New)
- When an order contains an Add-on Item, the column of "Add-on item(s)" will be displayed as Y (Yes)