The Product Promotion Label feature allows merchants to add a special text tag to promotional or limited-edition products, which can help to catch customers' attention and encourage them to buy more from your store.
This article will cover the following:
1. Confirm your store plan
Proceed to SHOPLINE Admin, on the upper right corner of the Admin panel, go to [Hello, OOO] > [My Subscription & Billing] to view the store's plans and modules. If you see the screenshot below, please confirm whether the "plan" is an O2O, Enterprise, or Cross-border plan. If so, please go to [Apps] > [Apps Store] to install the function.
2. How to add a new Product Promotion Label
In SHOPLINE Admin, go to [Products & Categories] > [Products]. Find the product you want to change the settings for, then click Edit and go to the Settings tab.
In the Settings tab, scroll down to the "Tags" section. Click the Edit button next to "Product Promotion Label" to add a new product promotion label.
Add and edit the product promotion label for all supported languages in the pop-up window.
- Each Product Promotion Label must be 20 characters or less (including spaces, numbers, and symbols). If your label is more than 20 characters, an error message will appear and you will not be able to save it.
- If you leave the Product Promotion Label field blank for other languages, the system will show the label in your store's primary language for all languages by default.
- You can only add one product promotion label per product.
Click Save after you have finished editing the product promotion label. Then click Update at the bottom of the product's page in SHOPLINE Admin. The product label will now appear in the upper left-hand side of the product's photo on your storefront. Merchants can make changes to the product promotion label by clicking Edit.
Click X to delete a product promotion label. Remember to click Update to remove the product promotion label from the product at your storefront.
2. Product Promotion Label storefront display
Product Promotion Labels will be displayed in the top right-hand corner of a product's photo in the following places on your store:
- Category page
- Search page
- Promotion page
- Advanced Page Single Product Element
- Advanced Page Category Element
- "Related Products" section on the Product Detail page
- Product Promotion Labels are supported for all storefront themes, browsers, and devices.
*Note: If you are using the Phillia theme, please note that some of the text for longer Product Promotion Tags may be cut off.
- If a product has a members-only price, this tag will be displayed ahead of a Product Promotion Label. For information please refer to: Set up special price for member.