SHOPLINE newly launched our Live Comments Management feature. During the live stream broadcast, customers can place their orders by entering keywords, merchants can also help customers add products to their shopping cart and guide them to checkout.
*The following features are available for users who link to Facebook Live or use SHOPLINE Live but sync to Facebook Live, messages will be sent to customers via Facebook Messenger.
In this article, you'll find:
- Placing orders by entering keywords
- Viewing buyer's name in product list
- Creating orders manually for customers
1. Placing orders by entering keywords
When a customer enters "keyword + number" and successfully places an order, the message shown in the SHOPLINE Live broadcast room will contain
- message content
- Product names, variation, and quantity tag
- Payment statement tag
Merchants can quickly identify the product(s) that customers add to their shopping cart, and their payment status.
2. Viewing buyer's name in product list
When the customer comments the keyword and adds the product to their shopping cart successfully, the word Buyer will appear in the product list on the left. Click to view the total number of customers who have added the product to the cart, their name, and the total number of the product added to the cart.
- If the product has multiple variants, the word "Buyer" will appear next to the variant.
- If a product has not been added to the cart by the customer, the word "Buyer" will not appear.
- If a customer leaves multiple messages and adds the same product to the cart, the customer's name will appear in the "Buyer's information".
You can copy the buyer's information and announce it manually.
Alternatively, click on the Announce buyer's name button to show the buyers' name in the live comment section.
- Editing the message content of "Announce buyer's name" is currently not supported.
- The text limit of the "Announce buyer's name" message is 8000 characters. If the buyers' names exceed the limit, the system will automatically omit the content that exceeds the limit.
3. Creating orders manually for customers
In case a customer leaves an ordering comment which does not contain any keyword, a shopping cart icon will appear next to that comment. Click on the icon to add the products to the customer's shopping cart and send them a notification message.
A product list window will pop up after clicking the icon. Click the shopping cart icon next to the product to add the corresponding product to the customer's cart.
- Enter the product name/ keyword in the search field to speed up your product search.
- Click the drop-down menu of the product to view all variations of the product.
Merchants can also add gifts to a customer's shopping cart by clicking select gift at the bottom left corner.
After successfully adding the shopping cart, you can edit the quantity, or delete the product. Then click Send cart link to your customer's Facebook messenger.
After successfully placing the order, the message will be displayed one tag with the name of the product and another tag with the payment status.
Customers will also receive a message from the merchant with a link to the shopping cart, making it easy for them to complete the checkout process.
- When manually adding orders for customers, an alert will appear if there is an insufficient inventory of the product.
- You can only send the cart link to one customer per comment, so if merchants would like to edit/ add more products to the customer's account, we will need to ask the customer to leave another comment.