SHOPLINE newly launched our Live Comments Management feature. During the live stream broadcast, customers can place their orders by entering keywords, merchants can also help customers add products to their shopping cart and guide them to checkout.
*The following features are available for users who link to Facebook Live or use SHOPLINE Live but sync to Facebook Live, messages will be sent to customers via Facebook Messenger.
In this article, you'll find:
1. Placing orders by entering keywords
When a customer enters "keyword + number" and successfully places an order, the message shown in the SHOPLINE Live broadcast room will contain
- message content
- Product names, variation, and quantity tag
- Payment statement tag
Merchants can quickly identify the product(s) that customers add to their shopping cart, and their payment status.
2. Creating orders manually for customers
In case a customer leaves an ordering comment which does not contain any keyword, a shopping cart icon will appear next to that comment. Click on the icon to add the products to the customer's shopping cart and send them a notification message.
A product list window will pop up after clicking the icon. Click the shopping cart icon next to the product to add the corresponding product to the customer's cart.
- Enter the product name/ keyword in the search field to speed up your product search.
- Click the drop-down menu of the product to view all variations of the product.
Merchants can also add gifts to customer's shopping cart by clicking select gift at the bottom left corner.
After successfully adding the shopping cart, you can edit the quantity, or delete the product. Then click Send cart link to your customer's Facebook messenger.
After successfully placing the order, the message will be displayed one tag with the name of the product and another tag with the payment status.
Customers will also receive a message from the merchant with a link to the shopping cart, making it easy for them to complete the checkout process.
- When manually adding orders for customers, an alert will appear if there are insufficient inventory of the product.
- You can only send the cart link to one customer per comment, so if merchants would like to edit/ add more products to the customer's account, we will need to ask the customer to leave another comment.