Note: This feature is exclusive for merchants using the "Promotions" module and the "Retail POS" plan. This feature is not applicable to free gifts or affiliate campaigns.
For O2O merchants, SHOPLINE will soon release a discount campaign combination that can be synchronized between online stores and retail stores. Merchants can add more varied discount campaigns such as bundle price, bundle group pricing, and coupons.
In this article, you'll find:
1. Add/edit retail store promotion campaign
In SHOPLINE Admin, go to [Promotions & Reward] > [Promotions & Campaigns], then either click the Add button to create a new promotion or the Edit button next to an existing promotion.
In the General Information section, Available Channel is a required field with Online store selected by default. Click Retail Store to synchronize the campaign with the online store.
*Note: You will not be able to check off the "Retail POS" box under the following circumstances:
- You are not using a POS plan
- When creating a promotion, the event type is Free Gift, or the apply method is For Affiliate Campaign Only
Step 3. Select eligible category
Under Set Purchase Condition, if you select "Select Categories over ...", there will result in three conditions:
- Select Online Store for Available Channel: only show categories of online store
- Select Retail Store for Available Channel: only show categories of retail store
- Select Online + Retail Store: categories of both shops will appear
Note: In the condition of Online+Retail store
- If merchants only choose a category of the retail store/online store, the discount is still applicable as long as the corresponding product mutually exists in both stores.
- When editing the campaign, if you cancel the original Applicable Channel option, the corresponding online store or physical store category will be hidden and unchecked.
Step 4. Set valid payment and delivery options
- If merchants select "Retail Store" for Applicable Channel, the system will bring in all applicable POS payment methods by default, and this action cannot be unchecked.
Step 5. Campaign preview
After completing all the settings, you will see the following information on the preview page:
- Available Channel
- If "Selected Categories over..." is chosen for "Set Purchase Condition", the Selected categories will show categories of the online store and the retail store separately.
- If the retail store is selected for Available Channel, the option of "Retail Store Payment/Pickup" will appear under Valid Payment & Delivery Options respectively.
Available channel in the list of promotions
In the list of promotions, the Applicable Channels column will show "online store" and/or "retail store".
You can filter the record by selecting Available Channel and then select Online Stores/Retail Stores, or Online Stores + Retail Stores.
On this page, all online store and retail store orders that have applied the promotion will be displayed here. Click the Order No. to jump to the order details page.
Click Export to view the channel applied and the source of the order.
To learn more about setting promotion campaigns, please refer to this FAQ article series:
1. [Promotions & Campaigns] Step 1 - General Information
2. [Bundle Pricing] Step 1 - General Information
3. [Bundle Group Pricing] Step 1 - General Information
If you want to skip the first step, here are the FAQ series:
1. [Promotions & Campaigns] Step 2 - Set Target Group
2. [Promotions & Campaigns] Step 3 - Set Benefits & Criteria
3. [Promotions & Campaigns] Step 4 - Set Valid Payment & Delivery Options
2. POS order details and report export
POS order detail page
- In the Product Details section of the POS Order Detail page, merchants can find the "bundle/bundle group" labels and the shop discount label.
- The subtotal will display the discount/voucher labels, and amounts applied one by one.
Export POS order record
Discounts that are applied automatically will also be added to the POS order record.
- Names of all promotion discounts (custom discount, applied automatically) can be found in the Order-Level Promotion column and separated by commas.
- Amount of all promotion discounts (custom discount, applied automatically) can be found in the Order-Level Discount column.