After connecting with LINE@, the "Quick Sign Up on LINE APP" field will generate an OAuth URL. Merchants can use this link to invite customers to become your shop member through the LINE APP directly.
In this article, you'll find:
1. Applicable scenarios
Merchants can reach more customers in the following scenarios:
- In the SHOPLINE Admin, go to [Channel Integration] > [LINE]. Copy the OAuth URL under "Quick Sign Up on LINE APP" and use the link for the Rich menu in LINE Official Account Manager for a quick sign-up.
- Copy the OAuth URL and paste it into other marketing channels (eg. via Broadcast Center).
- Convert the OAuth URL into a QR code for customers to scan and sign up.
*Reminder: Messages sent through LINE will be sent as paid messages, which will be accounted from LINE's monthly free message quota.
2. Set up steps for different scenarios
Log in to LINE Official Account Manager and select your shop LINE@ account.
Click [Chat screen] > [Rich menus]. Click Create New to add a new rich menu.
Select Shown for the default behavior display setting.
Under menu content, select a template and add a vector by clicking Create image. You can add a background to the menu by clicking Upload image.
Select one menu column and set it as Link for action type. Paste the OAuth URL into the field. Click Save to complete. For more details in creating and design rich menus, please read this FAQ from LINE.
Customers can tap on the icon for sign up, and tap Agree to the Terms to complete the member registration.
In the SHOPLINE Admin, go to [Customer Management] > [Broadcast Center] to create an email or an SMS broadcast message. Paste the OAuth URL to the message content.
Set the target recipient group, then click Send.
Customers will receive a message with a quick registration link, click on the link to register as a member through LINE.
- Using rich menus @ LINE Developers
- How to Use Broadcast Center