To manage new arrivals or promotion items for selected period in a better way, you can preset product publish time for each products.
Step 1: Products & Categories > My Products > Edit a product
Step 2: Go to “Settings” tab and set up “Preset Publish Date” function
- The field is set up blank as default. If you already input value, you can click “Clear” to clear the value.
- There will not be any update if you setup a time in the past.
- It could be set up till "hour".
- Please noted that currently we do not support directly input the date and time in the column, please use the calendar below for setting.
Step 3: Update the product
Please be noted that,
- If you preset product publish time when adding new product, or the product status is already “Published”, then there will not be any update for this product. When it pass the preset publish time, the product will still be “Published”. Please remember to change the publish status after presetting if you need to.
- If the product status is set up as “Unpublished”, then the feature will work as expected. When it pass the preset publish time, the product will be “Published” and product log would be shown in admin.
- There will not be any update if you setup a past time.