Zotabox offers over 20 tools in one package to boost your sales and increase subscribers and followers. Available tools include custom popup windows, Facebook messenger, header bar, and email subscriber box. You begin setting up all of these features by simply installing the Zotabox app in SHOPLINE Admin.
- When accessing Zotabox via SHOPLINE Admin, the system will use the shop email to create a profile on Zotabox. Since it is not possible to change the email, if you already have a paid Zotabox subscription, please make sure that the email address registered with your Zotabox account is the same as the shop email address in SHOPLINE Admin.
In SHOPLINE Admin, go to [Apps] > [Apps Store] and find and install Zotabox.
Once you have successfully installed Zotabox, click on Go to Zotabox.
Once you have connected to Zotabox, click Authorize.
After you have authorized Zotabox, you will be taken to the Zotabox dashboard page. At the top right of the window, you will be able to see how many days are remaining on your free trial, as well as view options for paid plans.
To begin using Zotabox, click on any of the features in the menu on the left. In this example, we will set up an Easy Popup.
Before you can start using Zotabox, you will need to click Next through 1–9 of the guidance popups until you reach "Start 30 days free trial".
To add a customized pop-up to your SHOPLINE store using Zotabox, select the Customize Popup tab.
- Choose one of the supplied background images or click Upload Image. You can use the Overlay Color slider to change the overlay color's transparency. Use the Fields slider to change the tone and color of text and other elements.
- Under Choose Template, choose either a Promotion, Email Capture, Clickable Image or Custom HTML template.
- Type and format the text you want to appear on your popup in the box in the Customize Message field.
- In the bar on the right, you can change preview the different popup templates, as well as select the popup's size and the font.
You can adjust where, when, how, and to whom the popup will be shown on your site by going to the Display Options tab. Once you are happy with your settings, click SAVE.
After you decide on the format and settings for your popup, turn the Easy Popup toggle switch at the top of the window to ON, then click SAVE at the top right.
Once you have saved your settings in Zotabox, return to SHOPLINE Admin and view your store. You will now be able to see the popup you just created in Zotabox at your storefront.