Congratulations on creating your store account! Before exploring the powerful features of the SHOPLINE online store platform, you should complete the basic store settings.
Leaving customers with a great first impression of your online store is essential. SHOPLINE offers varieties of templates for different industries and recommends suitable templates according to the selected industry type. Discover and find inspirations for your online store design instantly!
1. Recommended industry template
When you log into the online store for the first time, you will see the "Design your store" instruction. Click on the Get Inspired button to get template recommendations.
*Note: Clicking on the Design button will direct you to [Online Store Design] > [Pages].
The system will recommend the theme template according to the store type you filled in. You can select the recommended industry template at the bottom left and scroll the page on the right to preview.
If you want to try other design themes, click on More suggestions and select the recommended theme template from the drop-down menu.
*Note: Selecting another industry template will not alter the industry type you choose while creating an account.
Once you decide on a theme template, click Confirm. The system will direct you to the New Page Builder's default homepage and automatically apply your chosen template.
*Note: If you were already a SHOPLINE merchant before this feature was released, the system will create a new store page for you.
Once you finish with the design, click the top right Publish button to publish your online store homepage.
- If you want to design the homepage later, click the top left arrow to go back to the Admin.
- To understand more about the New Page Builder, please refer to New Page Builder.
- To use the "Get Inspired" feature, your store needs to apply the theme template that supports New Page Builder. You will be unable to see the "Get Inspired" button if you have previously selected a theme template that does not support New Page Builder. In the SHOPLINE Admin, go to [Online Store Design] > [Design], and select a supported theme template to use this feature.
- If you have already published a store page but still try to use the "Get Inspired" feature, the system will remind you that a template has already been applied to the homepage. Your existing homepage will be reset once you apply a new template. If you were already a SHOPLINE merchant before this feature was released, have previously published a new template, and still try to reapply another template, the system will remind you that a template has already been applied to the store page. Your existing store page will be reset once you apply a new template.
- For more storefront templates:
Next, you can move on and set up the delivery options for your store.