SHOPLINE now supports "sending and displaying video files in the Message Center", making communication with customers much more convenient.
This article covers the following:
- Sending video files to customers via the Message Center
- Viewing video files from the customers via the Message Center
1. Sending video files to customers via the Message Center
Proceed to SHOPLINE Admin > [Social Commerce] > [Message Center] and click into the conversation, then click the image/video icon to select the video you wish to send.
Click Send to send the video file to the customer.
- Up to 10 videos can be selected at a time.
- 3GP, FLV format videos are not supported.
- The Message Center currently does not support sending videos through Facebook/ Instagram to customers.
- WhatsApp currently does not support sending video a file size above 16 MB.
LINE currently does not support sending videos with a file size above 25 MB.
2. Viewing video files from the customers via the Message Center
The Message Center will show the videos sent by customers via Facebook/ Instagram/ LINE/ WhatsApp in the conversation area.
*Note: The Message Center only supports receiving videos with a maximum size of 25 MB. If the limit is exceeded, it will show "The video is too large to load. Please view it in the current social channel directly".
You can adjust the video volume, play the video in full screen, and more actions.
More actions include:
- Download the video
- Adjust the playback speed
- Enable picture-in-picture