In the SHOPLINE Admin, you export a variety of retail store reports, including order details, transaction lists, transaction details, and more. You can use the reports to review the store's operation, sales, and order status and strategize store operations
This article will explain how to use the Transaction Detail Report and describe the report fields.
1. Export Transaction Detail Report
In the SHOPLINE Admin, go to [Report & Analytics] > [Report Export] > Retail Store and click Transction Detail Report.
Select the transaction date range. You can customize the date range (up to 100 days) or select orders in the last 3 days, 7 days, and 30 days, then click the Export button.
The report will be sent to your mailbox. You can either download the report from your mailbox or go to [Report and Analysis] > [Bulk Action Progress] in the SHOPLINE Admin.
*Note: The system may take a long time to export if the report data is large. Please consider shortening the date range to export the report more quickly. Before the report is exported, the same type of report will not be able to be exported. Please wait until the report export is completed. (The reports sharing the same type include Order Details Report, Transaction List, and Product Preorder Report).
2. Columns in the Transaction Detail Report
- Transaction number: Transaction number of order
- Transaction time: Transaction time of the order
- SKU: Product's SKU. If it is a product set, this field will display the SKU of all the products.
- Product: Product name
- Variation: Product variation. If it is a product set, this field will display all variations of the products.
- Quantity sold: The product quantity sold. If the product is returned or cancelled, the number will be displayed as negative.
- Product price: Product unit price; the number is always positive.
- Discount: The discount amount for this transaction. If the product is returned or cancelled, the number will be displayed as negative.
- Product price after discount: Quantity sold x Product price - Discount
- Order discount amount: The amount of the entire order discount. If you have enabled the rounding/rounding off feature, there will be (rounding/rounding off) after the number in this column. Please refer to [Coming Soon] All Regions Rounding Mechanism for more details.
- Service charge
The service charge for this transaction. The number will be shown as negative in case of return or cancellation. Please refer to [Coming soon] POS tax settings for more details. *Note: This feature is currently only available on Android POS App.
- Sale tax fee
Sales tax for this transaction. The number will be shown as negative in case of return or cancellation. Please refer to [Coming soon] POS tax settings for more details. *Note: This feature is currently only available on Android POS App.
- Payment fee
Payment fee for this transaction. Please refer to the Payment option settings for all currencies for more details. *Note: This feature is only available for Hong Kong merchants.
- Applied credit
The credits applied to the transaction. The number will be shown as negative in case of return or cancellation.
- Applied member point
The amount redeemed by the member points to the transaction. The number will be shown as negative in case of return or cancellation.
- Payment method
The payment method and amount for this transaction. It will be shown as "Payment method: Payment amount," e.g., "Cash: 100."
- Payment amount
The paid amount of this transaction. The number will be shown as negative in case of return or cancellation.
- Order total
The amount of the order. It can be divided into 2 types - general orders and returned/ cancelled orders. The number will be shown as negative in case of return or cancellation.
- General orders: Product price after discount − Order discount amount + Service charge + Sale tax fee + Payment fee + Applied credit − Applied member point.
- Returned/ Cancelled orders: (-Product price after discount) - (-Order discount amount) + (-Service charge) + (-Sale tax fee) + (-Payment fee) - (-Applied credit) - (-Applied member point).
The status of this transaction. The transaction status changes according to different operations, and new transaction records may be generated. For example, after you cancel a general order, the system will generate a new "cancel order transaction record," and there will be a transaction status for the record. The following is the transaction status of different types of orders under different operations.
- Note: The note of the transaction.
- Store: The store that created the transaction.
- Sales: The staff member handling the transaction.
- Customer: Customer of the transaction.
- Customer email: Customer's email.
- Customer phone: Customer's phone number.
- Invoice number: The invoice number and invoice status of the transaction. It can be divided into general orders and orders using SHOPLINE Payments. The invoice statuses of the two order types under different operations are as below: