To apply for this and other POS features, please contact our Merchant Success Team.
SHOPLINE has launched a POS transaction order page, making POS orders and transactions clearer and easier to view. Merchants can also check transaction types and amounts for a custom time range.
In this article, you'll find:
1. Go to the transaction order page
IN SHOPLINE Admin, go to [Order Management] > [Orders]. Select the POS tab. Click the arrow next to Orders to enter the Transaction page.
2. Filter and search transactions
i. Search by transaction no. / invoice order
Enter the last three digits of the transaction number or the complete invoice number to look for the specific transaction entry.
ii. Search by time range
Click on the time range you want to search for transactions.
iii. Search by store
Select the particular store where you want to display the transaction.
iv. Results per page
Click 25, 50, or 100 to display the number of transactions.
3. Reference columns
From left to right, you can see the transaction number, date, type, amount, method, and invoice number in the following fields.
i. Transaction type
You can see find three types of transactions: Payoff, Reserve, or Return.
- Payoff: Orders that have been checked out on POS app / new return orders
- Reserve: Orders that the customer pays part of the amount at checkout and then pays the remainder later
- Return: Orders that staff returns an order on POS app
ii. Transaction amount
In the column, you can directly see the amounts in positive and negative numbers.
- Payoff: Normal checkout amount is positive, yet negative for new return orders
- Reserve: Reserve deposits and remainders are positive numbers
- Return: Negative numbers
iii. Transaction method
If the transaction involves multiple payment methods, the record will display all the methods used and the amount corresponding to the payment method.
For example: Cash: NT$1,000 + Credit card: NT$1,110.