Janio is a Singapore-based provider of competitively priced integrated logistics services, including last-mile fulfillment, cash on delivery and same-day delivery.
Integrating Janio’s services into your SHOPLINE store allows you to enjoy fuss-free, one-click fulfillment and preferential rates, and also gives your customers a wide range of shipping options to choose from.
- Feature highlights
- Setting up Janio
- Service introduction
- Shipment process
- Prohibited items
- Other notes
- Generate a Janio waybill number from your SHOPLINE dashboard
- No more handwritten waybills—simply print the waybill with the click of a button.
- Automatic shipping status updates and customer notifications
How to set up Janio
To request Janio logistic integration with SHOPLINE, please prepare the information below and submit your application here:
- Business Entity Information
- Contact Details
- Shipping Address
- Bank Details
- SHOPLINE URL
- GST registration (if any)
Please contact the SHOPLINE merchant success team if you require any further assistance.
Upon submitting the application form for Janio’s integrated logistic service, SHOPLINE will assist with the creation and activation of the Janio delivery option in your admin panel.
Please check and continue to set up your delivery details and fees in "Settings" > "Delivery Options".
- Orders created with another shipping method do not support editing/change the shipping method to integrated Janio service.
- COD order has to place together with【Janio COD payment option】, we will setup Janio COD payment option】 when we setup 【Janio COD delivery option】
- Currently, Janio integrated service only supports domestic delivery, which means your pickup address and customer's delivery address must be in Singapore.
Parcel Dimension Restriction
L+W+H ≦ 300 cm
Max weight 30 kg
Parcels will be delivered to customers within three working days, starting from the day after the Janio driver picks up parcels.
ex: parcel has been picked up on 2/10, will be delivered to customer within 2/11~2/13
Cash on delivery: SGD 1 or 3 percent of the value of the parcel (whichever is higher).
For packaging guidelines and regulations please refer to Janio’s guide on Packing and Labelling. Parcels must be packaged according to Janio's packaging guidelines. Items that are not appropriately packaged or labelled as such will be subject to relabelling and/or repackaging by Janio at the shipper's cost.
Janio reserves the right to reject and/or decline to deliver any parcel that is not appropriately packaged or labelled.
Step 1: Execute Shipment
- Single Order (Order > Delivery details):
Click on a “Non-executed” order. You will see an "Execute Shipment" button on the order details page.
- Click on the "Execute Shipment" button.
- Check your pickup address and select the preferred Janio pickup date/time slot.
*Please confirm your information before clicking on the ''confirm'' button, executed shipment orders can no longer support edit or make changes*
- "Execute Shipment" means sending order details from SHOPLINE to Janio, after the order is created by the Janio system, the delivery status will be updated to "Pending Pickup".
- For SG, pick-ups will happen Mon-Fri (1 p.m.–7 p.m.). The cut-off time for order submission for same-day collection is 1 p.m.
- Janio will pick up the parcels based on the pickup date/time slot you have selected unless otherwise communicated.
- In Batch（Janio – Order Management > Non-executed）：(COMING SOON)
Step 2: Printing waybills and labeling parcels
A. Printing a label for a single order：
After the order delivery status is updated to "Pending Pickup", you can print off the label/waybill as you wait for the Janio driver to collect the parcel.
To print a label/waybill for an order, click on the [Print Labels] (waybill) button next to the product details under the order details page.
- Printing labels in batch (COMING SOON)
Step three: Janio driver collects parcel
Janio drivers will come at the selected date/ time to pick up parcels and will contact you via phone call.
If you have any problems in the pickup process, such as driver's rude behavior or no show-up, etc, please report via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
Tracking Id :
Date Of Delivery :
- Credit cards or ATM cards
- Human or animal remains religious artifacts.
- Firearms or swords
- Living things
- Poisonous or toxic substances
- Examination certificates, passports, and insurance documents that cannot be reproduced
- Written drafts, original films, tapes, and film material that cannot be reproduced.
- Flammable, ignitable, or volatile items such as fireworks, kerosene, gas canisters or paint thinner
- Cash, cheques, bills, stocks and other marketable securities
- Perishable items such as vegetables, fruits, etc.
Janio Customer Service Contact Info: