1. App coupon entry
2. App coupon page
Tabs of My Coupon
As mentioned earlier, the coupon page consists of three tabs: "Valid, Coming Soon, and Invalid." You can click on them to switch between the different tabs.
- Valid: Coupon(s) that are still active for ongoing campaigns
- Coming Soon: Coupon(s) that have been claimed in the account but the valid period has not yet started
- Coupon(s) that are limited to one use per member account
- Coupon(s) that have reached the usage quota
- Coupon(s) that have passed the expiry date
Content of My Coupon
- Tap on T&C to view the detailed terms and conditions of the coupon.
- If the coupon is applicable to retail (brick-and-mortar) stores, the "barcode" icon will appear on the top right of the coupon. Tap the barcode to view a larger barcode. Customers can show this barcode to the staff members of the retail stores for scanning.
- If the coupon is applicable to certain specific retail stores, you can go to [T&C] > [App/Online store/Designated stores] and then click on View to check the details of the designated stores, as shown below.
*Note: You have to set up the coupons in [Promotions & Reward] > [Promotions] > [Edit]. In "3. Set Benefits & Criteria," select Coupon Code and check the "Display coupon in member account" box to allow the coupons to display on the app.