With the member element, you can display members' information and benefits, shopping credits and member points, and coupons. Currently only supports adjusting the display position, changing the color of each member's card, and adding or deleting membership benefits.
1. Editing member element's membership tier content
Proceed to SHOPLINE Admin > [Mobile App Management] > [App Design] and click Setting to enter the "Current Template" to set up the member benefit element.
Click the Member Element button on the left to start editing. In case the element was once deleted, click Add an element to add the element back to the app.
All stores will display the "General Member" card by default. Besides general members, the rest of the membership tiers will be taken from the tiers set in the SHOPLINE Admin > [Customer management] > [Membership Tier]. For example, if you set the tiers as "Gold" and "Platinum," then the Gold Member and Platinum Member cards will be displayed here. Only the Member card will be displayed if you have not set any membership tier.
If there is a membership tier that you do not want to show on the app, you can click the icon to hide the card. Once hidden, the description of the membership-level benefits will not be displayed.
*Note: You cannot hide the "Member" tier card. Click the icon to remove the Member element if you do not want to show any member-related content.
Click the little arrow on the side to edit the color settings.
You can select "Color" or "Custom background image" for the card.
- Color: Click the color box of the background color or font color, select the desired color or enter the color code. Once you have decided on the color you want, click any other region outside the color box to complete the setting.
Custom background image: Click add an image to upload the image. The recommended size of the image is 351*176. After the image is uploaded, modify the font color and upgrade the text on the card to suit your needs.
*Note: The system will display the default color if you do not set the card color.
The upgrade condition is displayed by default. When you switch off the toggle, a confirmation pop-up window will appear. Click Confirm to switch off the toggle.
You can view the display effect in the preview area during the card editing process.
- If the Store Credit toggle has been switched on in the Admin, the "My Store Credits" icon will be displayed in this area, but it will not be displayed when switched off; go to SHOPLINE Admin > [Customer Management] > [Store Credits] and switch on the Store Credit toggle.
- If the Member Points Toggle is switched on, the "My Points" will be displayed in this section, but it will not be displayed if switched off. Go to SHOPLINE Admin > [Customer Management] > [Member Points] and switch on the Member Points toggle.
The "Coupon" icon is a fixed display. The number of coupons displayed is the number of coupons available in the member's account.
2. Edit the member element's benefit content
After setting the contents of the member tier card, you can proceed to set up the "Member Benefits." During the editing process, you can preview the result in real time.
The 8 default member benefit types are set to open by default. If the benefit names display "(Not set)," this indicates that this feature has not been enabled and will not be shown on the app. The actual app display will be consistent with the preview area.
*Note: 4 icons are displayed for membership benefits, the first 3 icons are based on the first three benefits set in the Admin, and the last benefit is set as the entry for more benefits. When only 1 or no member benefit is displayed, the "More Benefits" icon will not appear.
How to enable each member's benefit settings:
- Download Gift: Proceed to SHOPLINE Admin > [Mobile App Management] > [App Download Gift Campaign] to set the download gift promotion.
- Birthday Credits: Proceed to SHOPLINE Admin > [Customer Management] > [Store Credits] and click the Birthday Credits toggle to enable the feature. Alternatively, go to SHOPLINE Admin > [Customer Management] > [Membership Tier] to switch on the birthday credits.
- Member Offer: Proceed to SHOPLINE Admin > [Customer Management] > [Membership Tier]; when adding a membership tier, set the member benefits in the general settings.
- Order Reward Credits: Proceed to SHOPLINE Admin > [Customer Management] > [Store Credit] to turn on the Order Reward Credits toggle. Alternatively, go to SHOPLINE Admin > [Customer Management] > [Membership Tier] to switch on Order Reward Credits.
- Member Referral: Proceed to SHOPLINE Admin > [Mobile App Management] > [App Member Referral Campaign] to set the referral reward.
- Referral Code: Proceed to SHOPLINE Admin > [Mobile App Management] > [App Member Referral Campaign] to set the referral campaign, and the referral type has to be "Referring New Member Sign Up."
- Points Redemption: Proceed to SHOPLINE Admin > [Promotions & Reward] > [Point Campaign] to add Points Campaigns.
- Earn Points: This benefit will not appear if you have enabled "feature_key=credit_campaign".
If you need to delete benefits or adjust the order of the benefits, click the icon on the right to delete; click and drag the icon to the left of the benefit name to adjust the order.
Add benefit: Once you click Add Benefit, a pop-up with a list of benefit options will appear. Click the activated benefits to add to the app. If the benefit has not been set or has already been added, you will not be able to set it.
Once you have confirmed the settings, click Save to save the element changes. After editing the app homepage, you can click Update to publish the app update.