SHOPLINE launched the "Add All to Cart Again" function. If customers have frequent purchases of the same product, they can easily reorder and checkout by simply clicking the ADD ALL TO CART button in the past order.
This article will cover the following:
1. How do customers use the "Add All to Cart Again" button?
A customer logs in as a member, then clicks on the member center icon at the top right of the page.
Select the Order tab.
Go to the order that the customer wants to reorder, and click View on the right.
After clicking on the order details, there will be an ADD ALL TO CART button at the top and bottom of the product information section. By clicking the button, the products in the order will be added to the shopping cart again, and customers can edit the product quantity before checkout.
1. Web version
2. Mobile version
After clicking the ADD ALL TO CART button, the page will jump back to the order list. The system also highlights the order that the customer just reordered for easier and quicker reference.
Tip: Customer can click the button multiple times
If a customer wants to order multiple sets of the same item within the same order details, they can click the button for multiple times.
Customers can also click on the button in different orders to add different products to the cart.
Customers must log in as a member to see the ADD ALL TO CART button.
1. Conditions when re-adding to the cart is possible
- If there are hidden items in the original order, they can still be added to the shopping cart.
- If the product in the original order is out of stock/exceeds the current stock, it can still be added to the shopping cart again. After being added, the shopping cart will show a reminder like "sold out".
- If there is an additional shopping cart/main item in the original order, customers can add it to the shopping cart, but the system will determine whether the add-on campaign is still valid.
- If the products in the original order have enabled the "Accept order when out of stock" feature, products can be added to the cart when the inventory is negative. Please refer to
[Coming Soon] Accept Orders When Out of Stock for more details.
- If the original order item already exists in the shopping cart, it will be displayed as the same item and the total quantity will be added up.
For example, a customer bought 2 items in the original order. Now there is an item in the cart, the item quantity will become 3.
- If the original order quantity exceeds the current purchase limit, the system will still the customer to add to their cart, and a reminder will appear when the customer enters the shopping cart.
For example, a customer bought 2 items for the original order, but the store currently sets a purchase limit of 1 item per order, 2 items will still be added to the shopping cart.
2. Conditions when re-adding to the cart is not possible
- If the status of the main product is "unpublished" or "deleted", it will not be added to the shopping cart.
- Free gifts will not be added (including gifts redeemed by member points)
- The store credits/member points/payment/delivery method used in the original order will not be applied to the shopping cart.
- If there are only gifts redeemed by member points in the original order, the system will not show the button.