With this feature, you can now hide a product from your store. Hidden products are still accessible via product link, so you can hide a product and provide the link to specific customer to only allow them to purchase.
will be introduced:
A. How to setup a hidden product
Step 1: Confirm your plan of store and start using it
in the upper right corner of the store backstage, go to "Hello, OOO" > "My Subscription & Billing" to view the store's plans and modules.
- If you see the screen as below, there are "Paid" and "Module" in the "Plan Subscription" section. Please confirm whether your store has a "Advance Store Management Tools" module. If so, you can go to step 2 to set it up.
- If you see the screen as below, the "Plan" in the "Current Plan" is Basic, Advanced, Premium, O2O, or Enterprise. Please confirm whether your store has a "Premium/O2O/Enterprise".
If so, please go to "App" > "App Store" in the left menu to install the features.
Step 2: Click Edit
In "Products & Categories" >> My Products "edit" an existing product or create a new product
Step 3: Go to the "Settings" tab
Go to the "Settings" tab，turn on the hidden product switch.
The product need to be published to turn on the feature.
Step 4: Click the "Copy Link" button
Click the "Copy Link" button to copy the product URL. You will see "Link copied to clipboard" on the top right corner.
Step 5: Paste to pages
You can now paste the URL to your customer to purchase the product.
Step 6: Icon indication
In product list you can see an icon to indicate the product is hidden.
B. How the hidden setting affect the product
- When a product is set as hidden the product will not appear anywhere in your store.
- When a product is set to hidden, the status in the wishlist will become unavailable.
- Hidden product can still be added to an express checkout page。
- If the product is unpublished, the link will redirect to Home page or 404 error page.
- Hidden setting will not affect product publish/unpublished status on Express Checkout Page.
- If the product is hidden, will not display on "Product & Category" >> "Categories" >> "View products"