"Broadcast Analytics" is SHOPLINE's new feature in broadcast view page, which provides analytics including Sent, Received, Read, CTA count and Order conversion. These data and visualized graphs in Broadcast will help merchants to understand shop's broadcast performance easily, and thus adjust the content to enhance repurchase rate and order conversion.
Please go to Customer Management > Broadcast Center > Click "View"
You will see "Conversion Funnel", "Target Group" and "Message Content"
By studying this page, merchants will be able to understand:
- Sent, Received rate : Understand the expected and actual sending status of broadcast messages
- Read, CTA rate : Understand if the customer is interested in the content of the message
- Orders : Understand the order conversion rate
Study this page can help you to fully catch the effectiveness of the broadcast, and optimize your message content.
The following are the definition:
6 --> The target counts
100% --> The target counts rate (always 100%)
6 --> The number of successful sending msgs
100% --> The ratio of successful sending msgs：(The number of successful sending msgs/ The target counts * 100%)
100% of 6 --> Successful sending msgs rate by previous one.
3 --> The number of opened messages within 90 days
50% --> Read conversion rate by total target counts：(The number of opened message/ The target counts * 100%)
50% of 6 --> Read conversion rate by previous one
1 --> The number of customers who click links within 90 days
17% --> Links click conversion rate by total target counts：(The number of customers who click links/ The target counts * 100%)
33% of 3 --> Link click conversion rate by previous one
> click CTA"" , and you will see
1 --> The number of customers who click links and place order within 7 days
17% --> Place order rate by total target counts：(The number of customers who click links and place order / The target counts * 100%)
100% of 1 --> order conversion rate by previous one
> click Orders"" , and you will see
Please use original URL for conversion tracking. URL will be shortened automatically.
- "Read"、"CTA" and "Orders " will update per hour.
- The actual read rate of "SMS", "Facebook Messenger" and "LINE@" cannot be tracked so that the read rate is currently replaced by received rate.
- If there is no link in the content of your broadcast message, "CTA" and "Orders" will be displayed as 0.
- Each message tracking period: 90 days from the date of sending.