To help merchants boosting up their search results, we had launched H1 and H2 tags for search engines to crawl the websites' contents easier. This would better help Google or other engines to understand your business, and to give out them to search results when your target audience search keywords related to your pages.
A. H1 Tag
We are now showing most of the H1 tags automatically, except for the Advanced Pages.
H1 tags for the Advanced Pages can be labelled by drag-and-drop action in the page edit panel.
Default H1 tag of merchants' websites are:
- Product Page: According to the Product Name
- Category Page: According to the Category Name
- Basic Page: According to the Page Name
- Default Pages: According to the Page Name
- About: According to the Page Name
- Terms and Conditions: According to the Page Name
- Return Policy: According to the Page Name
- Blog Article: According to the Article Title
To set up an H1 tag on advanced pages, please click here for more details.
B. H2 Tag
We are now showing H2 tags automatically for advanced pages.
When adding "Text with Title" in your pages, the title here will automatically be set as H2 tag.