For customers that add items to cart and have not checkout successfully yet, you can send a reminder email to redirect them to the shop.
When a logged-in member adds items to the cart, the system would automatically record the items of that shopping cart. If the merchant does not update the cart for over 24 hours, the system would send a reminder email to the customer.
- Only logged-in member can enjoy the feature
- Same as current checkout logic, the inventory would not be blocked when customers add the item to cart. Once the customer checkout successfully, the inventory would be updated.
- The feature do not support express checkout page
- Settings > Checkout Settings > Enable the feature - Send "Abandoned Cart Email" to shop members, and click "update" at the bottom-right corner.
- DEMO STORE - Please log in and add items to cart.
- Automatically send email to members who have added items to cart and have not completed the checkout process after 1 day (24 hr). And carbon copy to shop owner.
- The content of the email includes shop name, shop logo, cart items and a call to action button.
- Call to action link: utm_source=SHOPLINE&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=abandoned-cart-notification
- Cart items related:
- Including main products, add-on items.
- The data may not be consistent if merchant changes the price before customer receives the email.