We provide options for the specified date/specified time slot. Please refer to the following instructions to customize your delivery services.
We will cover with the following:
The following delivery option can be used to set the delivery time:
- TW > Delivery (Tcat / Others)
- HK > Delivery (Others)
You can find it in admin > delivery option setting.
When merchant faces the following scenarios, this feature can be considered as a solution:
- When the products are manufactured after ordering, eg. cakes and other customized gifts.
- When the products are with festive features, that would be best sold around the desinated time period, eg. mooncakes and Thanksgiving turkey.
- When the products are limited in stock, and time is needed for merchandising.
- When the products are with short shelf life, such as fresh food.
- Not every logistics company can provide this services, need to confirm with them.
- According to the merchant's actual shipping time, if the time is not regular and easy to exceed the specified delivery time, and it is not recommended to use this feature.
"Lead Time", "Selectable day length" and "Exclude specific day of week" will appear once you checked the box "Specified date". "Specified Timeslot" is the another option to set a delivery time.
Stock lead time could be set between 0 to 30 days. Customers will be able to choose the date for delivery by the lead time counting from the day after the purchase.
The example for this will be:
1. If lead time = 0 days, and customer place the order on 4/23, and the available date for delivery is after 4/24.
2. If lead time = 3 days, and customer place the order on 4/23, and the available date for delivery is after 4/27 (4/24 +3 = 4/27).
＊「Selectable day length」：Limit the selectable date period, let customer can't select the date of a few years later.
Day length calculation starts from the available date, if the day length is 10 days, follow the above examples:
1. the available date for delivery is within 4/24 ~ 05/04.
2. the available date for delivery is within 4/27 ~ 05/07.
＊Exclude specific day of week:
Merchant can also exclude the day not available for delivery.
Merchants produce milk or fresh foods on every Monday. The products are best before 4 days after produced. Therefore, Saturdays, Sundays, and Mondays are excluded for delivery.
Check the box "Specified Timeslot" and fill in the time setting.
* Time slot options of Tcat delivery are fixed, no need to set option when enabled. (TW only)
You can edit language in English and Chinese.
Merchant can provide details of the delivery time for customers' reference.
When this option is chosen, customers can select expected delivery time on their checkout page.
Merchant can look into the order delivery details in order page.