Customer can add products to wishlist when he/she is browsing the shop. Customer can go back to the wishlist in member center anytime to add these products to shopping cart when he/she is ready to complete the checkout process.
* You can get the feature in Apps Store
Shop Design > Design > Advanced Settings > Enable "Wishlist" for shop members
Product Details Page
- Only shop member can enjoy the feature
- Customer can see the “Add to Wishlist” icon on every product pages. If customer clicks the icon without login, he/she would be redirected to sign in/up page to login. After he/she logged in as member, he/she can continue using the feature.
- For out of stock, preorder or other special type of products, customer can still see the products on storefront and add them to wishlist.
Wishlist in member center
- After logged in, member can see all the products that he/she added to the wishlist on member center.
- The product info includes “variation” info. If customer does not select specific variation option, that system would auto select the first option as default.
- The latest added product would be in the top of the list.
- Member can remove the products from wishlist.
- Member can add products to shopping cart from the wishlist. After checkout, the products would still be in the list. Member can remove it by him/herself.