Customer can add products to wishlist when he/she is browsing the shop. Customer can go back to the wishlist in member center anytime to add these products to shopping cart when he/she is ready to complete the checkout process.
* You can get the feature in Apps Store
Confirm your plan of store and start using it
in the upper right corner of the store backstage, go to "Hello, OOO" > "My Subscription & Billing" to view the store's plans and modules.
- If you see the screen as below, there are "Paid" and "Module" in the "Plan Subscription" section. Please confirm whether your store has a "Automation & Retargeting" module. If so, you can go to step 2 to set it up.
- If you see the screen as below, the "Plan" in the "Current Plan" is Basic, Advanced, Premium, O2O, or Enterprise. Please confirm whether your store has a "Premium/O2O/Enterprise".
If so, please go to "App" > "App Store" in the left menu to install the features.
Product Details Page
- Only shop member can enjoy the feature
- Customer can see the “Add to Wishlist” icon on every product pages. If customer clicks the icon without login, he/she would be redirected to sign in/up page to login. After he/she logged in as member, he/she can continue using the feature.
- For out of stock, preorder or other special type of products, customer can still see the products on storefront and add them to wishlist.
Wishlist in member center
- After logged in, member can see all the products that he/she added to the wishlist on member center.
- The product info includes “variation” info. If customer does not select specific variation option, that system would auto select the first option as default.
- The latest added product would be in the top of the list.
- Member can remove the products from wishlist.
- Member can add products to shopping cart from the wishlist. After checkout, the products would still be in the list. Member can remove it by him/herself.