Merchants can set up their delivery fee by product weight to control the costs for each order, customers can also understand the delivery costs with actual product weight, and choose the most suitable delivery option accordingly.
This article contains the following sections:
- Set up delivery type and delivery fee type
- Shipping Zone(s) Settings
- Product Settings
- Checkout delivery fee calculation
A. Set up delivery type and delivery fee type
Go to Admin Panel > "Settings" > "Delivery Options" > Click "Add"
Select "Delivery Type"
- Post: Delivery address field will be shown at check out page and is mandatory field
- For HK merchants, order can be picked up via S.F. Express or HOP! service
- For TW merchants, order can be picked up via 7-11 and Ezship
- Custom: Delivery address field is optional
Enter delivery option "Name" and "Description"
Select "Delivery Fee Type"
- Flat Price: Delivery fee will be charged per order
- Order Weight: Delivery fee will be charged according to order product(s) weight
B. Shipping Zone(s) Settings
This is how the page looks like when you have chosen "Order Weight" as your delivery fee type:
You can set up shipping zone by Countries/Regions.
For those that aren't selected will be restricted by this delivery option.
Set up delivery fee according to the weight range
Click to add more weight ranges, click to delete unnecessary weight range(s)
20 weight ranges at maximum can be set per shipping zone
Click "Add Shipping Zone" to add one new shipping zone in the same delivery option
Click “Duplicate" to add one new shipping zone with same weight range info
Please note that shipping zone(s) cannot be duplicated
C. Product Settings
3.1 Main Products
Add product weight at the "Settings" tab in Product Edit page. Weight can be set to 2 digits after decimal, such as 1.01kg; it will be set as 0 by default if nothing has been entered/set.
3.2 Add-on Items
You may scroll down to the bottom of Add-on Item edit page and edit the "Weight" settings
To know more about Add-on Items, please check Add-on Items Settings
D. Checkout delivery fee calculation
Once a customer chooses his/her delivery zone, delivery fee will be calculated according to the ordered product(s) weight and it will be adjusted immediately if the products number has been changed.