After an order is created, merchants can use order comments, notes, and delivery remarks to do further operations for orders.
This article contains the following key guides:
- How to use "Order Comments" to communicate with customers
- How to use the order "Notes" feature
- How to use order "Delivery Remark" feature and export order report with this field
1. How to use "Order Comments" to communicate with customers
Order Comments allow customers to directly communicate with the merchant regarding a specific order.
In any case, where the customer wishes to cancel the order, amend order-related items, or inform the merchant about a bank transfer made, the customers can leave the order comments to the merchants directly. In this way, customers do not have to send an inquiry separately, having to quote the order references.
*Merchants are recommended to remind customers of this feature.
After the order is confirmed, the customer can upload JPG or PNG picture file (eg. bank transfer receipt) and send messages to our merchant:
A little blue spot will be shown next to the order number if there is/are comment(s) from the customer. If the message has been read, the blue dot will disappear.
Merchant can click on that picture to view the image in full size.
Merchants can check the order's comment and send text/photos to customers, and also leave Text/Photo Notes in the order. The note is for internal communication between the merchant and his/her other staff administrator(s). So the customers would not be able to see the private notes.
2. How to use the order "Notes" feature
The Internal note and Customer & Merchant messages will be shown in different color sections.
A little white spot will be shown next to the order number if there is/are order note(s) at the order admin panel:
*Remarks: All the messages and notes cannot be amended after you send them out. Please make sure the content is appropriate and decent before clicking the "Send" button.
3. How to use the order "Delivery Remark" feature and export order report with this field
Merchants can add delivery remarks for each order, and these remarks would display on the packing slip.
Leave a message on delivery remarks (support edit and delete function)
Go to [Order Management] > [Orders]. Go to an order detail page, and scroll down to view "Comments" > "Delivery Remark".
For example, enter "This order should include ONE gift!" in the "Delivery Remark" section.
Delivery remarks can be edited and canceled. Merchants can adjust their previous message and "Save" it. Or to "Delete" delivery remark to empty this section.
Note: If you delete a delivery remark by mistake, you can leave the message again to add a delivery remark.
Delivery remarks will display on the packing slip.
“Add”, "Edit" and "Delete" delivery remark actions (remark content not included) will be recorded under order activities logs.
- The delivery remark is limited to 255 characters. (full-width/half-width take 1 character)
- After adding a delivery remark on the order, packing slips will immediately display the content.
- Allow to adjust delivery remarks, and please remember to "save" the edited content.
- Click "Cancel" to delete delivery remark content.
- If a parent order already has a delivery remark, after executing the order split, delivery remark content will NOT sync to the child order.
Export order report with "Delivery Remark" field
Go to [Order Management] > [Order]. Click More Actions and select Export Order Report. Check the box for "Delivery Remark" to include this data in the report.
Order report with the delivery remark will look like this:
- If the delivery remark has been edited, the system will always export the data with the latest ones.