Now you can manage your shop email notification effectively by adding advanced setting at your backend.
Go to "Settings" > "Basic Settings"
Click the "Advanced Options" under "Basic Info"
You can choose to enter different email address to receive Order, Order Comments Email and Message:
- Order Email: You will be notified at this email address whenever a customer places an order.
- Order Comments Email: You will be notified at this email address whenever a customer comments on an order.
- Message Email: You will be notified at this email address whenever a customer sends you a message.
- Reports Email: Emails containing exported reports are always sent to the email address of the logged-in user.
- Shop Email: Any emails unrelated to the above four events will be sent to this email address. Additionally, if any of the above advanced email settings are left blank, the emails corresponding to those events will be sent to this email address. Note that this email address can be different from your SHOPLINE log-in email.
Click the “Update” button in the bottom right corner to save your new email setting
Go to the Shop menu in the up right corner > "My Profile"
Enter the name and login email you would like to update > Click "Save"