Now you can manage your shop email notification effectively by adding advanced settings at your backend.
A. Update/ Add advanced options for your shop email notification
Step 1: Basic Settings
Go to "Settings" > "Basic Settings"
Step 2: Advanced Options
Click the "Advanced Options" under "Basic Info"
You can choose to enter different email address to receive Order, Order Comments Email and Message:
- Order Email: You will be notified at this email address whenever a customer places an order.
- Order Comments Email: You will be notified at this email address whenever a customer comments on an order.
- Message Email: You will be notified at this email address whenever a customer sends you a message.
- Inventory Out of Stock Email : The notification email send when you turn on the out of stock notification feature and there's any product's inventory is 0.
- If any type of the notification email is left blank, the emails corresponding to those events will be sent to "Store Owner" email in "Admin & Security Setting."
- Shop Email: Any notification email that is unrelated to the above four events will be sent to this email.
- Reports Email: Emails containing exported reports are always sent to the email address of the logged-in user.
Step 3: Saved
Click the “Update” button in the bottom right corner to save your new email setting
B. Update Staff Login Email
Step 1: My Profile
Expand the menu in the up right corner of your admin panel > "My Profile"
Step 2: Save
Enter the name and login email you would like to update > Click "Save" then you are all set!
C、The "Store Owner" email in "Admin & Security Setting"
Remarks: If you need to set up Custom Domain Email service, please check out Setting Up a Business Email