For custom domains applying through SHOPLINE, the registration will be done via OpenSRS/GoDaddy/Bluehost, while the purchase and hosting billing of the domain is handled by SHOPLINE. If you wish to cancel your subscription, you can take back the shop's domain and transfer the domain to another domain hosting service provider. However, please be aware of these things below:
- Domain can not be transfer within 90days after purchase. For example, if you have registered your domain at A hosting company today, you will not be able to transfer your domain to another hosting in the next 90days.
- SHOPLINE will charge the handling fee with HKD 350/TWD 1,200 for merchants who is not using yearly plan and using continuously under six months.
- Moreover, domain transfer will take about 1-2 weeks for the whole process, please do apply it in advance. Application may not be entertained if your subscription is expired during the process.
- Also you will have to find a new domain host and deal with the domain hosting fee,etc. If you wish to transfer your domain out from SHOPLINE, please prepare all the information before your application.
Do let our Customer Sucess team know through the conversation window in the admin panel or email to firstname.lastname@example.org once you have made your decision. There are mainly two methods in retrieving the domain:
- For OpenSRS/Godaddy domains, SHOPLINE can provide a Transfer authorization key for the domain transfer.
- (Alternative Option) SHOPLINE could provide an OpenSRS User Name and Password
You can retrieve an OpenSRS User Name and Password and log in through this website: https://manage.opensrs.net/
If there are any problems in logging in, please let our support team know.
Merchants can click on "Organization Contact" to update/amend personal information.
If you wish to change the Name Server settings, you can click on "Name Servers/DNS", then "Manage Name Servers". After changing the settings, click on "Save Configuration" to save changes.
If you wish to change the DNS settings, you can click on "Name Servers/DNS", then "Modify DNS Zone". After changing the settings, click on "Save DNS Zone" to save changes.
If you wish to transfer your domain to another domain management provide, you can click on "Domain Extras" to get Domain Authorization Information.