- This feature currently does not support merchants that only use the Retail POS plan.
- SHOPLINE Admin App currently is not available on iPad and other tablet devices.
Through the SHOPLINE Live livestream ordering tool, you can create your own independent livestream (web-based link) or synchronize your livestream on Facebook. With the tool, you can interact with fans efficiently, increasing product exposure while offering a smooth livestream shopping experience.
Now, you can stream anytime, anywhere through the super convenient SHOPLINE Admin App. This article will introduce the livestream tools that can come in handy during your livestream.
1. Livestream setup interface
You can find livestream tools at the lower section of the livestream created from SHOPLINE Admin App.
Tap the Beauty icon to select two features - Whitening and Smooth skin. The default value is 70, with a maximum of 100.
Tap the Flip icon to switch between the front and rear cameras.
The front camera of SHOPLINE Live has a mirror effect. When using the front camera, the screen of the livestream will be reversed laterally, and the livestream seen by the customer will be normal.
Tap the Marquee icon to set the marquee text and adjust the display effect.
- Marquee text field: Insert the marquee text here with an upper limit of 200 characters. Tap the icon to save the text.
- T button + color: You can adjust the marquee background. Select the marquee background color when the "T" has a solid background. Select the marquee text color when the "T" has a transparent background.
- Font size: Slide the bar to adjust the font size.
- Speed: You can adjust the running speed to 0.75, 1.0, and 1.25.
After making the above adjustments, tap Done at the top right to complete the setting. To edit again, tap the marquee icon on the toolbar, or double-tap the marquee bar.
If you want to delete the marquee, tap the bar once, then tap the small X button at the top left of the bar.
- Please do not mix up with the big "X" button that ends the livestream.
- After starting the livestream, you can tap the marquee bar twice to edit it. After editing, it will take around 3-8 seconds to display to the audience.
Tap the Announcement icon to set up announcement text and adjust the display effect.
- Announcement text field: Insert the announcement text and tap on the top right icon to save. It currently supports displaying up to 4 rows and up to 10 Chinese characters per row (more than 4 rows will be substituted with "...").
- T button + color: You can adjust the announcement background. Select the announcement background color when the "T" has a solid background. Select the announcement text color when the "T" has a transparent background.
After making the above adjustments, tap Done at the top right to complete the setting. To edit again, tap the announcement icon on the toolbar again, or double-tap the announcement bar.
*Note: It currently does not support editing the font size, width, and position of the announcement.
5. Product Info
Tap the More icon to collapse more tools: Product Info, Resolution, Share, and Setting.
Tap the Product Info icon to set up the display effect for product information.
- T button + color: You can adjust the product info background. Select the product info background color when the "T" has a solid background. Select the product info text color when the "T" has a transparent background.
- Style: Classic, Smart (bigger font size), Minimal (smaller font size).
After the setting is complete, tap Done on the top right.
- Currently does not support viewing product information on the livestream page. You have to use the "Pin" feature during the livestream to display product info.
- The product info displays the default product text and currently does not support custom text/style.
- Livestream made with SHOPLINE Live currently does not support the "Product Info" feature.
After the livestream begins, go to the "Livestream Product" page and tap the Pin button.
The product information of the pinned product will be displayed on the livestream page. It supports pinning 1 product information at a time.
Tap the Resolution icon to set up resolutions in 540p or 720p.
Tap the Share icon to send the link to social media accounts or to selected customers.
Before the livestream begins, tap Setting to customize the "Livestream Name," "Sync to other channels," and "Advanced Settings."
You can also check for the settings during livestream and customize the "Send checkout reminder" setting.