For the special price and limited edition products, you can set up “Maximum Purchase Quantity” to let multiple different customers shop in the store and buy the product.
- The “Maximum Purchase Quantity” means that there's a limit on how many quantity that customers can buy at one time (in the same cart/order) for a selected product.
- If the customer wants to buy more than the limitation, we allow he/she to do it in another order, and they may need to pay for the delivery fee, payment fee again as it's been handled as a different order from the previous one.
- For products with multiple variants, the “Maximum Purchase Quantity” would be applied to the product, and the calculation includes all the variants. For example,
- Products with variants A, B, C; Maximum Purchase Quantity=3
- Valid: A、ABC、AAB、CCC
- Invalid: AAAA、ABCC
- To provide the customer a clearer way to shop in the store, you can update the purchase limitation and rules on Product Name and Product Description.
B. How to set up
Admin Panel > My Products > Edit > Settings
- Enable “Purchase Limit Settings”
- Input Maximum Purchase Quantity (1-99)
- Update the page
B. Shop > Buy Products
- When the customer inputs a quantity higher than max and clicks "Add to cart," it would show an error message to note the customer. The message would show in these pages:
- Product Page
- Instant add to cart pop-up
- Shopping Cart in Checkout Flow
- After customer adjusts to a valid quantity, he/she can place order successfully.