SHOPLINE Message Center supports adding social users to the blacklist, which prevents you from creating manual orders for these social users and prevent them from sending any messages.
In this article, you'll find how to
1. Add to Blacklist
Proceed to SHOPLINE Admin > [Social Commerce] > [Message Center] and select the Instant message tab. Open up the conversation of the user you want to blacklist, click the icon at the top right and select Add to blacklist.
In the pop-out window, select Add to blacklist.
2. Limitations after blacklisting users
A. Unable to create Manual Order for blacklisted customers
The Manual Order will be disabled once social users are blacklisted from the Message Center.
B. Limitations in the online store
If social users are bound with the online store customer account, they will be unable to log into the store account once being blacklisted.
C. Limitations on the social media
If the blacklisted customers are Facebook users, there will be several limitations such as:
- Customers will be unable to send messages and comments on the Facebook Page.
- You will be unable to message customers through your Facebook Page.
- Previous comments left by customers on your Facebook Page will be hidden.
*Note: If a social user is not a bound online store customer, currently only Facebook users can be added to the blacklist in the Message Center. Instagram/ LINE/ WhatsApp users are not yet supported.
3. Remove users from blacklist
Open up the chat of the user you want to remove from the blacklist, click the icon on the top right and select Remove from blacklist.
In the pop-out window, select Remove from blacklist.
- If an online store customer is bound to multiple social user accounts, when one of the accounts is added to the blacklist, all accounts will be added to the blacklist as well.
- If you have blacklisted a social user in the Message center, this social user will be unable to bind with the online store customer profile. Similarly, if you have blacklisted a customer in [Customer Management] > [Customers], this customer will be unable to bind with a social user profile in the Message Center.
- If you blacklisted a user from the Facebook Page, the blacklist status in the Message Center will not be synchronized. However, the respective customer will no longer be able to send messages or leave comments on your Facebook Page.
- After adding social users to the blacklist, it will only affect subsequent operations, any existing conversations in the Message Center will not be hidden.