Zeek2Door offers a diverse range of logistics options allowing you to use point-to-point one-stop logistics solutions.
This article will cover the following about integrated Zeek order management:
1. Service features
- Supports home delivery and self-pickup services in Hong Kong.
- Parcels received before 11:00 am are eligible for same-day delivery.
- Merchants can send order information to Zeek and generate the shipping number in SHOPLINE Admin.
- Merchants can print shipping labels directly from SHOPLINE Admin, which means they don't have to go to the Zeek backend.
- Shipping details and status will be updated instantly. Customers will also be notified about the latest status of their order.
2. Steps to apply
Before you start using Zeek2Door, please open a SHOPLINE Logistics OneShip monthly settlement account.
SHOPLINE has integrated with the logistics management system OneShip. Merchants can import orders from SHOPLINE stores into the OneShip system to process the shipment.
Currently, the logistics services supported by OneShip include SF Express (Hong Kong), Zeek2Door, HAVI Frozen Delivery, Kerry Express (local shipping), and Kerry Cross-Border Logistics (Taiwan, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, and Malaysia).
Application for OneShip postpaid account
- Please go to the link: https://marketing.oneship.io/hk/sign-up to submit your application.
- Merchants using a OneShip postpaid account will be charged by SHOPLINE for monthly shipping charges and monthly value-added service fees (if any). You can choose one of the following two payment methods:
- Authorized bank account automatic transfer fee (Recommended)
- Pay a deposit of $10,000, and the monthly bill can be paid by bank transfer/credit card (3% credit card surcharge)
Authorized bank account automatic transfer fee
Please download the attached "Direct Debit Authorization Form," fill in the form, and mail it to SHOPLINE's office address: 21/F., Nam Wo Hong Building, 148 Wing Lok Street, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong (Attn.: MS Team).
- Apply as a company: Copy of Business Registration Certificate
- Apply as an individual: Copy of the applicant's identity card + copy of bank statement in the applicant's name within the past three months
- If you wish to use services from HAVI, please provide a copy of the Restricted Food Permit.
*Note: The bank account information filled in the Direct Debit Authorization Form must match the company or individual merchant name selected in the application form.
If the Direct Debit Authorization Form information is incorrect or incomplete, please redo it and mail the form again. You can send the form to SHOPLINE for confirmation before sending out the documents. If you have applied for other logistics services and submitted relevant documents before, please contact SHOPLINE for confirmation.
Pay a deposit of $10,000
Please obtain the company's bank account information from SHOPLINE to pay the deposit. Once we receive your documents, we will assist you with the subsequent application steps as soon as possible.
3. Shipping procedures
Step 1. Execute shipment
In the OneShip admin, please navigate to [Shipments] > [Order Management] page and click +Create Order at the top right corner. You can execute shipment for single order or in bulk.
Please also refer to the two articles below for more information:
- If you select pick-up delivery, after clicking "Execute Shipment," please select courier pick-up date and time. (The daily cut-off time of Zeek is 11:00 am)
- If you select to send from the warehouse, after clicking "Execute Shipment," the delivery status will change to "Awaiting Shipment." The order will also appear in the "Awaiting Shipment" tab.
Step 2. Print shipping labels
Please navigate to [Shipments] > [Shipments], select the shipments you wish to print out, and click Print Labels in bulk.
Please also refer to the two articles below for more information:
*Note: To ensure successful label scanning, please use "label machine and 100 x 150 mm (4 x 6 inch) thermal label paper" or "A4 blank waybill" to print. The product will be returned if the label cannot be recognized when entering the warehouse.
Step 3. Arrange pick-up or drop-off service
A. Zeek's driver Pick-up
Zeek's driver will pick up the parcels at your doorstep on the scheduled date and time.
B. Drop-off to Zeek warehouse
Please send the parcels to Zeek's warehouse.
Warehouse working hours
星期一至六 11:00 – 16:00 (星期日及公眾假期並不提供服務)
Monday - Saturday 11:00-16:00 (Closed on Sunday and Public holidays)
香港元朗屏山庸園路3號DD121 LOT 582 都樂美貨倉C倉
Warehouse “C”, 3 Yung Yuen Road, Ping Shan, New Territories, Hong Kong on Portion of Lot No.582 in D.D.122
Warehouse contact number: 2676-7008
C. Zeek x HKPost post office / iPostal station pickup
To set up the Zeek x HKPost post office or iPostal station self-pickup service, please add a delivery option in the Admin. The steps are as follows:
Go to [Settings] > [Delivery Options] and click the Add button.
Select Store Pick-up for "Delivery Type" and enter the name and description for the delivery option.
Select Flat Price for "Delivery Fee Type" and set "Hong Kong" for shipping countries/ region. Upload the Zeek x HKPost address spreadsheet until you confirm the upload result. Click the Add button at the bottom right to add the option.
After clicking Add, a window will pop up to ask if the option is going to apply to all promotions. Select your preference and click OK to continue.
After the option is set up, customers can select the service and set the pick-up location at checkout.
*Note: This self-pickup service has a weight and volume limit.
4. Monthly settlement
OneShip charges merchants by monthly settlement according to their usage in the month. The final shipping fee is subject to Zeek.
A. Failed delivery/ return parcels
- If the delivery fails, we will deliver on a second attempt for free. A third attempt or to arrange for the shipment to be returned to the sender/third party with an extra charge equal to the amount of the corresponding order.
- If re-distributed or returned a self pick-up package to a residential/commercial address, the freight will be charged at the home delivery fee.
- Zeek returns parcels to the warehouse instead of the pick-up spot. Please contact Zeek to request the return parcels.
- Zeek will contact the merchant directly for irregular shipments.
B. Cancel/ re-execute shipment
- If you have already scheduled a pick-up time but hope to cancel the appointment or change the pick-up date, you can cancel it before the cut-off time at 11:00 am.
- If you fail to provide the parcels upon driver arrival, the order shall be regarded as cancelled and an additional charge of HK$10 per shipment will be applied.
- You can re-execute the shipment after cancelling it, and the steps are as mentioned above.
- Please remember to print out and put on the label from the re-executed shipment or the driver may fail to pick it up.
C. Additional charge
- Zeek provides pick-up service within a designated time slot as shown in the Price List. Whenever the pick-up from a location has 6 shipments or less*, an additional fee of $20 HKD will be charged. (*Currently, there are certain regions that waive the additional fee for less than 6 shipments. Please refer to Zeek's website for service details.)
- If the length of one side of the parcel exceeds 120 cm, an additional fee of $20 HKD will be charged for each piece, and the length of the shipment cannot exceed 150 cm.
- If the sum of the three sides (length + height + width) of the parcel exceeds 170 cm, an additional fee of $20 HKD will be charged for each item. The upper limit of the total size of each shipment is not more than 220 cm.
D. Area coverage
- Zeek currently only provides home delivery services in Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, and New Territories (Except for designated areas.)
- Designated areas: Outlying Islands and New Territories - Chek Lap Kok, Cheung Chau, Islands District, Lamma Island, Lantau Island, Mui Wo, Ngong Ping, Peng Chau, Penny's Bay, Tai O.
Q1: Does Zeek provide an option for freight collect or cash on delivery?
A1: Zeek provides a freight collect service. Zeek can collect the freight from the recipient on behalf of the customer when delivering the express, and charge a corresponding service fee.
Q2: How does Zeek calculate the weight for freight?
A2: The freight is based on actual shipment weight.
Q3: What if my order includes more than one package?
A3: The system currently supports one package per order only. It is recommended to split the order into two if there is more than a package, then execute shipment and print the labels.
Q4: After the package has been delivered to the self pick-up spot, is there a time limit for customers to pick it up?
A4: Zeek's pick-up spots include:
- Manybo self pick-up spot
- Manybo pick-up van
- ZTO pick-up spots
- Alfred smart lockers
Recipients have to collect the parcel at the pick-up spot within the time specified, and the time limit for pick-up will be provided to the recipient by the pick-up spot supplier.
Q5: What will Zeek do if the size of the package is too big to be put into the locker?
A5: All deliveries to lockers service must meet the specified box size. Otherwise, Zeek will return the shipment to the warehouse and charge the freight.
Charges for returning oversized shipments:
- For parcels delivered to lockers exceeding the specified size limit, the freight will be charged according to the standard fee for home delivery.
- If any home delivery consignments exceed the specified size limit, the sender must go to the Zeek warehouse to collect the parcel. Otherwise, Zeek will return to the sender, and all additional shipping costs incurred will be borne by the sender.
Q6: If my package is returned to Zeek's warehouse, is there a time limit for pickup and warehousing fees?
A6: If for any reason the shipment stays in the warehouse for a long time and cannot be delivered or returned, Zeek may charge a storage fee. Zeek will charge the sender an additional shipping fee* for every 14 days (counting from the date of shipment) a shipment stranded in the Zeek warehouse. Zeek has the right to return the shipment to the sender.
*For instant delivery or delivery from the warehouse, subjected to the waybill and the latest price list.
Please refer to Zeek's latest service terms and regulations at Zeek's website.