To apply for any of SHOPLINE POS's features, please contact our Online Merchant Success Team.
With SHOPLINE's new feature "Invoice and Receipt Settings", merchants can add a logo and terms and conditions onto printed invoices and receipts.
This article will cover the following:
In SHOPLINE Admin go to [Retail Store] > [Invoice and Receipt Settings]
Upload your logo
- The logo will be printed onto invoices and receipts in grayscale. As a result, it is recommended you upload a clear, non-transparent, and gradient-free JPG or PNG file.
- Due to the length limit of the paper invoice, if its height is too high, the proportion of the logo image will be compressed. It is recommended to set the height of your invoice logo to 150 pixels and set the width within 400 pixels. Keep the image scaled proportionally.
- The system will automatically put your store’s Mobile Logo here. However, if you don’t have a Mobile Logo for your EC website, no logo will appear. To find your mobile logo, go to [Online Store Design] > [Design] > [Logo & Favicon] > [Mobile Logo]
Edit terms and conditions
In the Terms and Conditions section, you will a character count (maximum 5000) in the bottom right-hand corner.
Click [Save] in the upper right-hand corner when you're done editing.
- Terms and conditions cannot exceed 5,000 characters (all languages and not including spaces)
- If the number of characters exceeds the maximum the terms and conditions you will not be able to save your terms and conditions.
Preview printed invoice or receipt with logo
You can see a preview of how your receipt or invoice will look when printed on the right-hand side of the page.
As the material that is used for printing printed is not optimized for color printing or transparent images, uploaded logos that are too transparent may be difficult to print. As a result, it is highly recommended that you print a sample to get a better idea of how a logo will look on printed receipts and invoices.
POS App Settings
In SHOPLINE POS go to [Settings] > [Invoice]
In the [Receipt] and [E-invoice] fields, toggle on [Show LOGO on receipt], [Print Terms and Conditions] and [Show LOGO on invoice].
Note: The toggle default is OFF. If you do not have a mobile logo, the default wording will show "LOGO not uploaded".