For merchants that are transferring between platforms, this feature allows you to move existing customer reviews to a new store. Merchants have the option to manually create reviews, as well as import reviews in bulk.
For more information regarding product reviews, please refer to the faq - Product reviews
A. Activate the feature
Go to Apps > App Store > Find the feature “Manually-created and imported reviews” and install it
Notes: If your plan is E-commerce, this feature is already included in the module.
B. Create reviews
Go to Products & Categories > Product Reviews. You will see the list of previous reviews, including customer comments, comment images, comment time, and the order number. Then click on the button at the top-right corner “Create review”
On the “Create Review” page, you will see the list of all the products and some simple information. You can use the filter at the left to choose the product you would like to add comments to. Then click on the triangle button and select “manually create review”
Write the review
- Name: required field
- Rating: required field. The system default is 5 stars, you can modify it as you wsh.
- Review content: required field. With 2000 words limitation
- Date: required field. The date of the review, date in the future is not allowed.
- Upload image: Optional field. You can upload 9 images at most.
C. Import reviews in bulk action
Merchants can import multiple reviews on a single product
Go to Go Products & Categories > Product Reviews > Create Review. Then download template for bulk importing reviews
Open the file, fill in the information as the instruction
- Name: required field.
- Rating: required field. An integer from 1-5, numbers will be rounded up if it is not an integer
- Review content: required field.
- Review time: required field. Format: YYYY/MM/DD
- Review image URL: optional field. You can upload 9 images at most. Each URL has to be separated by a line break (by clicking Alt+Enter)
NO need to delete the example row, just save it and upload it later in the next step
On the “Create Review” page, you will see the list of all the products and some simple information. You can use the filter at the left to choose the product you would like to add comments to. Then click on “Bulk import reviews”, upload the file you edited just now
Only the format xls. and xlsx. Are supported
must less than 5,000 reviews in one file ,or file size less than 3MB.
Check the bulk action progress. You can enter the page from Creare Review page, or Report & Analytics > Bulk Action Process
If the import failed, download the report to see the mistakes
D. Manage the reviews
Go to Create Review page, You can see the column “No. of manually created reviews” that shows the amount of manually added reviews from you. Click on “Product Review Management” on the right, you can re-edit these reviews (both manually-created and bulk imported)
Select the reviews you want to publish/ unpublish/ delete. You can also edit it here.