Adding a Buy Now Button to your store simplifies the process of buying an item by letting customers instantly add an item to their cart and taking them directly to the checkout page.
This article will outline the following regarding the Buy Now Button feature:
A. Admin Settings
Go to [Admin] > [Online Store Design] > [Design] > [Advanced Settings]
Choose a custom color for your Buy Now Button using a HEX 6-digit color code. For more information on color codes visit: https://htmlcolorcodes.com/
*Note: A dark color is recommended for better readability.
B. Function display location
Clicking "Buy Now" will add the item immediately to a customer's cart and take them to the checkout page. The button will be displayed for different page types as shown below:
- Product detail page
- Product list page - the popup for products with variants
- Advanced pages - The “Buy Now” button is also displayed on the popup for products with variants when the advanced page contains the elements of single products/ category items
1. If the product has Add-on products, customers can use the Buy Now button to add the main product and the Add-on items to their cart together after selecting the additional items.
2. The Buy Now feature is not available for Non-variant products does in the Product List Page/Advanced Pages. Customers need to click the product image to enter the product details page to make a purchase using the Buy Now button.
3. The Buy Now button does not appear when an item or variant is out of stock
4. When a customer already has products in the shopping cart, clicking on the Buy Now button will merge the Buy Now purchase with those items already in the cart.
5. When the Buy Now button is activated, a preorder product's "Preoder Now" button will become an "Add to Cart" button.