When merchants set up a Coupon code in the promotion settings, tick on "Display coupon in member account" and the customers will be able to view the coupons in their Member Center. The following instructions describe how customers can view the coupons and apply them.
(if you want to know how to setup in admin, please refer to this)
A. Confirm your plan of store and start using it
In the upper right corner of the store backstage, go to "Hello, OOO" > "My Subscription & Billing" to view the store's plans and modules.
- If you see the screen as below, there are "Paid" and "Module" in the "Plan Subscription" section. Please confirm whether your store has a "Promotion" module. If so, you can go to step 2 to set it up.
- If you see the screen as below, the "Plan" in the "Current Plan" is Basic, Advanced, Premium, O2O, or Enterprise. Please confirm whether your store has a "Premium/O2O/Enterprise".
If so, please go to "App" > "App Store" in the left menu to install the feature.
B. Display coupon in member account
- When selecting the apply method, check "Display coupon in member account" and the coupon will show in the member center.
More details please refer to: "Promotions & Reward" Step 3 - Set Benefits & Criteria"
After the setup, you can choose to display/hide coupons in the member account. Go to Member Center and click " Promotions&Reward > Promotions& Campaigns > Promotion Settings".
C. View coupons in the member center
After logging in to the Member Center, customers will see a coupon tab with valid/ invalid coupons that apply to that member.
- Valid: Ongoing coupon promotion
- Coupons that can only be used once per member, and which has been used already
- Coupons that have been used up to the limit
- Expired coupons
The coupon display includes the coupon code, promotion name, expiration date, and the number of times the coupon code can be applied.
- If you set a limit of one time per member, "One-Time" will be displayed.
- If you set the number of times customers can use the coupon, "First X Shoppers Only" will be displayed.
D. Select a coupon at the checkout page
Go to the checkout page, click on "Apply A Coupon Code" in the order summary box, customers can enter the coupon code or click on "Select Coupon" and all available coupons will be displayed.
- If the coupon is set to target all customers, customers will not be able to see the coupon without logging in, but can still use the coupon by entering the coupon code.
- If the coupon is set to target all members/ specified membership tier/ specified customer tag, customers will need to be logged in to view the coupons and apply them.
[Promotions & Reward] Step 2 - Set Target Group
Promotions & Reward" Step 3 - Set Benefits & Criteria