Through the "Order Status" of the Shoplytics, you can view the total number of "delivered", "returned" or "canceled" orders for each day, helping you understand the actual shipping status and return status of the order, and then arrange the appropriate associates handle shipments and returns.
Total Delivered Orders
|Total Delivered Orders||
The number of orders of which Delivery Status was changed to be "Shipped", "Collected" or "Arrived".
Eg. If a merchant received 3 orders A, B and C on Jul 29
- On Aug 1st, merchant changed order A and B's Delivery Status to "Shipped"
- On Aug 3rd, merchant changed order C's Delivery Status to "Collected"
(Due to various delivery methods, there might be no "Shipped" or "Arrived" status of an order. Eg. Collect from retail stores)
In this case, the number of "Total Delivered Orders" would be counted as 2 for Aug 1st; 1 for Aug 3rd.
Total Returned Orders
|Total Returned Orders||
The number of orders of which Delivery Status was changed to be "Returned".
Eg. If a merchant received 3 orders A, B, and C on Aug 29
- On Sep 1st, merchant changed order A and B's Delivery Status to "Fulfilled"
- On Sep 2nd, the merchant noticed that there were some issues with A and C orders, so changed both orders' Delivery Status to "Returned". After a discussion with C customer, C order could get re-delivered. so the delivery status was changed to "Shipped" then.
- However there was an issue with order C and got returned again on Sep 5th, the delivery status was changed to "Returned".
In this case, the number of "Total Returned Orders" would be counted as 2 for Sep 2nd; 1 for Sep 5th.
Total Cancelled Orders
|Total Cancelled Orders||The number of orders of which order status is canceled.*|
*If there is any change of orders (e.g. canceled orders, order split, or order edit action), the order amount difference will be counted on the date of taking action.