Store Information Setting allows customers to search for the store's branch, image, phone number, address, and business hours.
- Store information setting
- Create store information setting
- How to obtain HTML code
- Preview store information
- Edit store information
1. Store information setting
Proceed to SHOPLINE Admin > [Mobile App Management] > [App Settings], and click on Store Information Settings.
The store information on this page will be synchronized from ONE Omni Channel. The store information setting will not be displayed if you have not created store information in ONE Omni Channel.
Please note: Once you add a new store/ edit a store/ adjust the display order on this page, the store information will no longer be synchronized with ONE Omni Channel. If you need to add/ modify/ delete/ or adjust store orders in the future, please complete them on this page.
If you have added store information before, the page will display the list of stores along with its information. The store information on the app will be displayed according to the store order set on this page.
You can search the store by store name and address.
Click the Edit button to view the store details.
On this page, you can view the respective store information settings (e.g., Store Name, Store Address, Business Hours, Phone Number, Store Tag, Store Description, and App preview).
2. Create a Store Information Setting
Click the Add a store button to add a new store.
1. Insert at least one store name in one language to display to customers. Customers will see the store name according to their language settings on the app.
2. Upload up to 5 store images. The first image will be set as the main image. You can drag the image to change the image order.
1. To insert a store address, you are required to select the location, city/ county, and district of your store. Please enter at least one store address in one language. Customers will see the store address according to their language preference on the app.
2. If you want to display a store map, please copy the HTML code of your store address from Google Maps and paste it into the box below. Click Embed map to display your store map on the page.
The store map will display as follows:
3. If you need to change the map, click Modify HTML code and insert the new HTML code.
Once you clicked on Modify HTML code, it will display the previous HTML code.
If you want to display business hours on the app, you can add them in the "Business Hours" section. It supports adding business hours "by week" and "by specific date."
Click Add business hours to add different sets of business hours by week. Click Remove to delete the business hours.
Click Add phone number to display your store phone number to customers. We recommend adding up to 2 phone numbers. Click Remove to delete the phone number.
You can add a store tag to highlight the special service provided in your store (e.g. Wi-Fi). You can add store tags in different languages and customers will see the tags according to their language settings on the app.
Please note: Each tag should consist of at least 2 characters. Each language can support up to 5 tags.
You can add a store description to describe your store to customers. Customers will see the description according to their language settings on the app.
Once you have finished setting up the above store information, click Save. The recently added store information will be displayed on the first order.
3. How to obtain HTML code
Please refer to this article for more information on how to obtain Google Maps HTML code.
Copy and paste the HTML code into the box below. Click Embed map to add the store map.
4. Preview store information
You can use the preview function to view the interface to be presented to customers on the app.
Select the Store Information tab to view the store information, including the store's main image, store name, store tag, store address, and store business hours.
Click Store Details tab to view the content you set here, including store image, store name, store tag, business hours, store address, store map and description.
Change the order of store list
Click the three-dot button on the right side of the store that needs to be moved up, and select Move up.
The store will be moved up in the list when you see the "Store display order has been moved up" prompt.
Click the three-dot button on the right side of the store that needs to be moved down, and select Move down.
The store will be moved down in the list when you see the "Store display order has been moved down" prompt.
5. Edit store information
Click on the Edit button on the right of the store you want to edit to go to the editing page.
You can edit the store name, address, business hour, phone number, tag and description.
Click the three-dot button on the right side of the store that needs to be moved down, and select Delete.
The store will be deleted when you see the prompt "Store information has been deleted".