The SEO settings allow you to enter the front-end name of the advanced tab for easy identification with your customers. At the same time, the SEO setting function can increase the exposure of web pages on search engines, prepare optimized search results for the website, and make it easier for customers to browse your web pages when they search with keywords, thus increasing traffic.
⚠️ Before you begin:
- The new page builder currently only supports Ultra Chic, Kingsman, Varm, and Philia theme templates.
- After creating a page using the new page builder, the page can still be displayed even if you switch to other theme templates, but it cannot be edited and the layout may be messed up. Please take note of this before publishing the page.
1. SEO settings
Proceed to SHOPLINE Admin > [Online Store Design] > [Pages] and click the [Advanced Page/Edit] button to open the Advanced Page setup.
Click SEO Settings on the left menu bar.
Enter the keyword and SEO URL. Please use English characters or numerals to set up the SEO URL.
- The SEO link is set to include the page title by default. If you do not want the SEO link to include the page title, please enter the SEO link first to remove the default page title text.
- The SEO links, like the address of each page, will appear at the end of the page URL.
Enter the title and content.
You can preview the search results once the setup is complete.
*Note: Click this tab at the storefront, the tab name will display the "Title" set in the SEO settings.
You can choose whether you want this page to be searchable on the search engines.
After completing the settings above, please click Save first, and then click the Publish button at the top right to save all edits in this tab.
For more information related to SEO, please refer to this article.
- Store SEO Guide
- Announcement Bar / Header Settings | Page Builder (New)
- Text Widget | Page Builder (New)
- Gallery Widget | Page Builder (New)
- Image with Text Widget | Page Builder (New)
- Slider Widget | Page Builder (New)
- Product List Widget | Page Builder (New)
- Product Slider Widget | Page Builder (New)
- Footer Setting | Page Builder (New)