*Note: This feature supports the Advance Shop Management Tools Module and the e-Commerce/ Social Commerce + Retail POS plans.
SHOPLINE has launched the "Buy Online Pick Up In-store" feature; you can use the Excel file in the store Admin to add store information and bind the retail store with the warehouse.
When a customer selects a pick-up store on the checkout page and completes the order, you can instantly view the order in the POS App. The system will automatically deduct the warehouse inventory corresponding to the pick-up store.
In this article, you'll find:
1. Go to "Buy online, pick up in-store" page on the POS app
*Note: Please make sure that you have installed the app in the store Admin. For details, please refer to this article.
Tap My Apps on the menu bar of the POS app, then tap the "Buy online, pick up in-store" app.
If your login account is the administrator account of multiple stores, a list of all stores will appear. Please select the store that has this feature installed.
Select an operator.
You can view all orders that meet the following criteria:
- Use the "Buy online, pick up in-store" delivery option
Select the store you are logged in to as the pick-up store
You will receive a POS app notification if a customer places an order in the online store using the "Buy online, pick up in-store" delivery option.
*Note: Please make sure that on the iPad Settings > Notifications, you have switched on the "Allow Notifications" toggle for the POS app "SLPOS" to receive order notification messages.
2. Order management
You can select from the three tabs (All/ Unfulfilled/ Arrived) to view orders in different statuses.
You can also enter the customer name, phone number, email, or order number to filter the order.
1. Paid order
When the order is fulfilled, tap on the order on the left, then tap order ready for pick-up.
A prompt will pop up asking if you want to send a notification to the customer.
After you confirm, the order will be moved to the "Arrived" tab.
B. Pick up
When customers come to the store to pick up their order, tap Order picked up for the order.
You will also be asked whether to send a notification to the customer.
*Note: Orders that have already been paid can also be marked as "Picked up" directly before fulfillment. Go to the "All" tab to view orders that have been picked up.
2. Unpaid orders
Same as the above, after confirming that the order is fulfilled, go to the order page and tap Order ready for pick-up. A prompt will pop up asking if you want to send a notification to the customer.
Tap Confirm and the order will also be moved to the "Arrived" tab.
B. Pick up
When the customer picks up the order at the store and completes the checkout on site, the order has to be marked as "Paid" before the "Order picked up" button will appear.
*Note: If the order is an unpaid order, please confirm the customer's payment method before checking out.
*Note: Unpaid orders can also be marked "Paid" before fulfillment.
- Scan the order barcode to pick up products
Please invite the member to log in to your store's app, tap Store Pickup, and tap Pickup Code to view the order barcode.
Go to the "Buy online, pick up in-store" page of the POS app, tap the search bar and scan the order barcode with a scanner. The system will find the corresponding order. Staff members can proceed with subsequent checkout procedures.
3. Order activity logs
In the store Admin, go to [Order Management] > [Orders] and click on the order details page. Scroll down to the "Order activities logs" on the right, you can view the time and operator of the change in the payment and delivery statuses of the order.
1. If the order using the "Buy online, pick up in-store" delivery option includes add-ons and free gifts, you can view the add-ons and gift information on the POS app pick-up order page. However, since free gifts and add-ons are currently not supported on the POS app, please be aware of the situation that there may be no add-ons in the store, and free gifts cannot be fulfilled. You can consider transferring the products from the company's main warehouse before fulfillment.
2. If the customer has not completed the payment online after placing the order, and then uses the POS to collect their payment at the store, you need to distinguish the cash amount and attribute the sales amount of such orders to the online store.
3. Orders that have been cancelled will still appear on the POS app "Buy online, pick up in-store" order page.