SHOPLINE supports customers in using "Third-party service" for payment. The corresponding service provider settles this transaction, and the transaction amount will not be credited to the SHOPLINE Payments account.
Q1: What is "third-party service"?
Q2: How will consolidated statements and transaction details for third-party service transactions be provided?
Q3: What payment methods are currently offered by third parties on SHOPLINE Payments?
- Singapore: Atome (Buy Now Pay Later)
2. How to view transactions via third-party service
There are two ways to view your transactions:
- Go to the Admin, click [Hello, (Your name)] > [SHOPLINE Payments Accounts].
- Click [Settings] > [Payments Options] on the left menu in the Admin, then click the blue View SHOPLINE Payments account button.
Click on the Transactions tab and select Third-party service in the "Transaction Type" drop-down menu.
You will find all transactions using the third-party service. You can also confirm this by swiping the page to the right and viewing the transaction type.
B. Transaction details
Click on a transaction that is done via a third-party service. On the Transaction Details page, you will find Transaction Time, Transaction Breakdown, and Transaction Information.
The difference between transactions done via third-party service and SHOPLINE Payments is that the "Fees" field will not appear under the "Transaction Breakdown."
*Note: Since the handling fee is charged by the third-party service, the handling fee is subject to the statement or transaction details provided by the third-party service.
In the "Transaction Information" on the right, you will find:
- Payment Method: The name of the third-party service
- Payee: A fixed statement "Third-party service account for this transaction."
In case you have any questions about the transaction or paying in/out of a third-party service, please contact the corresponding service provider for assistance:
- If you are based in Singapore: Atome SG